You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 2:32am

Golden Feathered Corvus

Golden Feathered Corvus Amulet as you see this bird will help you move 45% faster. Such speed have mostly lvl 13 mounts (Golden Feathered Corvus is lvl 8 and need 3-rd riding skill).
So, idk about you, but I want to do this quest and hope that this thread will help us, at least in exchange primordials or even like new info for someone.
Current goal:Obtaining the resources, collect 5 elements each of Primordial Water, Primordial Fire, Primordial Earth. After killing the Gargoyle and Grim Gargoyle, collect 5 elements ofPrimordial Air. After killing the Gungls, collect 5 elements of Primordial Chaos. After killing the Saber-tooth Tigers, collect 5 elements of Primordial Nature. After winning at the Arena, collect 5 elements of Primordial Anger. Experiment with the Elt Cube and various primordial essences, obtain 5 elements each of Primordial Light and Primordial Darkness. After collecting the necessary number of elements, return to Mage. Essences can also be acquired from other players.
Well, first about primordial water, fire and earth. Geologists get fire, fishermans get water and herbologists get earth (it will like you can see on the picture).

Next 3 primordials that we can get during hunt are: air, chaos and nature. I can only say that you will not get element each fight and again all depends from God of Random. But when you lucky you will see:

Think that 7-th element is the most hard to obtain...need to win arena. I am not ready for 9-10 lvls arenas, so I hope anyone will change their primordial anger on other elements with me. Yes, I will give you at least 3 elements for 1 anger.
Та-da-da-dam!!!
Like quest says need to use elt cube for primordial darkness and light.
This picture from one well-known russian forum:

Wish you luck and some fun during this quest.
-----------

I want to exchange mine 3 primordial air for 1 anger.
(Need 10 angers)
(prv please) ^_-

:music:
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving” Albert Einstein

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 9:07am

I just have a question. Does the whole element thing depend on your level ? So if I am level 8 I need to hunt level 7+ gungls to get chaos element ? Or any gungl any level is fine ? Cause I might be tempted to finish this one at level 9...less xp and I have to get level 3 riding skill then anyway :))

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 9:05pm

I was able to get chaos from lvl 5 & 6. in fact it ONLY dropped when I had both lvl 5 and 6 in the same fight (dropped 2 when i had 4 in the fight). I do not yet know about higher lvl chaos as the events are a bit of a wait.
I'll look that up...

Thursday, October 3rd 2013, 9:07pm

and BTW, none dropped from the charter quest
I'll look that up...

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 2:30am

how to kill mage robber plzz

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 5:28am

You keep hitting it until it's out of life, then you will have killed it. Might have to use summons :o)
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 5:33am

I used BZ and 3 golems... Trick is do as little damage to the mage as you can.. You get a % of the damage that you do to him back on you.. Let the summons do the work.. The 2 archers you can use poison scrolls on.. But they deal a lot of damage..
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 11:51pm

You have to fight and defeat them two times. One - at city fair located behind light square. And second time - on a ship at Luan Harbour.

As far as I remember - total damage points against mage and 2 archers - 8062 or something like that. First time on this server I used luan + 2 fearless warriors (requires 4000 city reputation) and it was an overkill. Second time - luan + fearless warrior + amulet of call Phitzell (given for 1000 influence at Suburbs of Odelvais). Luan inflicted between 800 and 1000 damage. Phitzell surprisingly around 750. I let warriors fight... thus making only around 1000 - 1300 damage. Warrior(s) did the rest and stayed alive.
On the german server I inflicted more damage by myself (spending 6-7 slots), but used 9 iguraons and again a luan.

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 11:55pm

As a geologist I receive FPrimordial Fire,
At this picture I can't find it: Suggestions?

Sunday, October 27th 2013, 12:01am

As a geologist I receive Primordial Fire, http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=14099
At this picture I can't find it: Suggestions?

Sunday, October 27th 2013, 12:06am

thats because fire doesn't need to be combined, there are 7 different types of primes so 1 had to not be in the combinations

Thursday, December 5th 2013, 10:11pm

If I may ask the admins.
What is the point in us Geo's getting Primordial Fire when it's of absolutly no value in making the Light and Dark pieces? Many of us are not Valour Players and have no interest in doing Arena's for Primordial Anger. Would it not be fairer to everyone (and more profitible to the game) to allow the use of Primordial Fire as an alternative to Primordial Anger.
Remember it's only a Game. So enjoy it. Real life will intrude soon enough.

Friday, December 6th 2013, 4:40am

SABRE you can always buy those primordials

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 12:33am

My Point is Ash why should players have to buy them when during mining we pick up several Primeordial Fires. Why even include them at all if they are going to be of no value. Who Genuis idea was it to put them in if they were going to be useless.
Remember it's only a Game. So enjoy it. Real life will intrude soon enough.

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 10:53am

they are not useless. you need water and earth primordials as well which fisherman and herbologist gets so you can exchange your fire primordials with them. Also once you finish with quest you will not get more primordials. also anger primordials are free if you manage to win arena. If you cant win then buy believe me it will still cost same

Saturday, December 7th 2013, 12:49pm

I have posted in Magmar section so there will be no missunderstanding. I hope it helps you aswell.

The Corvus quest:

1. Go to the thief at Glade fo dreams to start the quest. He send you to the city fair to find the robber. You click one house on locaton screen. He attack you directly regenerate life and summon 2 arcehers to help, fixed hp and strengnts for nomather what lvl you are/ Maybe mount and 2-3 golems will save you if you are lvl 8, for higher lvls its easier/. You lose your lvl 5 Corvus ride after this fight - its part of the quest.
2. Go back to the thief at Glade of Dreams. He send you to Terror wharf to kill same robber with archers between 11:30-12:00 or 23:30-00 server time. In the right time you click one house on location screen it attack you directly. After you kill you get back your amulet cursed and book to remove the curse.
3. You got to the sorcerer at Gorge of Gondi. He take the book and tell you to bring him:
5x Primordial Earth & Water & Fire <== gather them doing your first profession
5x Primordial Air <== Gain them by killing Gargoyles or Grim gargoyles
5x Primordial Chaos <=== From killing gungles at FayGo
5x Primordial Nature <=== From killing Saber-tooth Tigers
5x Primordial Anger <=== from going Arenas
5x Primordial Light and Primordial Darkness <== You need to use Elt's Cube to be able to do them.
TIP:
For 5 Primordial Darkness you need 5x Anger + 5x Eart + 5x Chaos (pun in elt's cube n hit transform)
For 5 Primordial Light you need 5x Air + 5x Nature + 5x Water
4. Have all? Go to the Sorcerer again. He takes from you the Primordials and 25 gold.
5. Go to the Zorb stables at Mentalya Foothills. Blablabla talk... 3000 exp + 500 Sack of food.

:stronger:

Just replace the magmar locations Terror with the human one beyond the castle,our Gondi with Barrow of Saddness where is located the human sorcerer, Glade of dreams with where is located the human thief and Mentalya for Wirgold(?) where the beastmasters are located.

With few words, SABRE, you need 5 from all elements. Just if Fire is not used in the Elt's cube experiments, that dosen't mean it's useless.
As ASH said: you can buy anger elements from players who earn them from arena wins.

El Guerrero, as I said Fire is not used from the Elt's combinations. But you need 5 elements in order to finnish the quest.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, December 9th 2013, 8:50am

Wow, I didn't realise all that was needed for this mount. Thanks for the info Muffin, the 25g at the end has put a stop to me continuing this quest as I won't use the Golden Corvus anyway and just wanted it because it was an option. Won't bother now unless I'm bored and have 25g to waste sometime in the future.

Seems an awful lot of work for a fairly poor mount.
:smoke:

Monday, December 9th 2013, 1:09pm

You also need lvl 3 ridding skill for it (85g after Luan tiger/Battle zorb). :dance:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: