You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 5th 2013, 8:41pm

aniversary blesses

http://warofdragons.pl/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=1002943

i see the polish have one as well now... maybe its an idea to give us a log when other servers gets overpowered so we have a fair chance to stay away from que? :)

Saturday, October 5th 2013, 9:10pm

But if you do that all the others will stay away when we get ours in a couple of weeks.

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Saturday, October 5th 2013, 9:35pm

It should have FLIPPING been here ALREADY. There are a few players already with the 6 year anniversary gifts...unless they were fluffy ninjas, it's already been 6 years since this game has been online. And guess what, admins promised us CT's with anniversary bless. If CT's have already been this weekend, you really think admins will give us another CT for anniversary buff ? HIGHLY DOUBTFUL...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "xl_Arion 1st_lx" (Oct 6th 2013, 4:33pm) with the following reason: removed the obvious swearing.

Saturday, October 5th 2013, 9:41pm

Punisher

Our anniversary is offically today, those with over 6rs played in the beta version, and the official date is taken from when it was launched properly.

Admins have already said for variours reasons ours will be late..... in about 2wks time.

From what i see they are trying to make it fair for all, just on a server turn basis, guess we just have to be patient and wait for our turn to have the upper hand.

Occupation: Law School Graduate, looking to further studies and become a judge.

Saturday, October 5th 2013, 9:45pm

Yeah....I heard that one before...if they give us anniversary buff in 2 weeks I want CT then also...to use it...
And I totally forgot about the beta thing...I was in the game since then 6 years ago but I totally forgot the official date was later...silly me...

Saturday, October 5th 2013, 9:51pm

mid october they said we will get anniversary event stuff

Monday, October 7th 2013, 5:26pm

Yes and you will :) I'm already writing the news, and you will see pretty soon why it took us longer this time.
"There was once and admin called Sister
Who was so sweet how could I resist her
Then one night she invited me around
Tied to the bed I was gagged and bound
That's when I found out "she" was a Mister!"

Angelz

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 5:46am

Have no fear, we'll get the blessings and all, probably on a Tuesday with a 5 day timer, but we'll get them...
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, October 8th 2013, 11:39am

wao, that bless last long 1god, thats so cooool
gloria in vita