You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 25th 2013, 3:17pm

Trick or treat!

Fearless heroes,

it will soon be Halloween - and we want your candy (okay, I want your candy, I admit) and your bestest decorations! Help us to decorate our office and feed us with your most awesome Halloween treats, and you shall be rewarded - with items and happy fat Admins.

This is what we want exactly: roll up your sleeves and get into the kitchen! Make us a yummy treat or a nice Halloween decoration, if you're not all about cooking, and send it to:

Mail.Ru Games GmbH
"Team War of Dragons COM"
Sachsenfeld 4
20097 Hamburg
Germany

Your mail should reach us until Friday, November 15th - rewards will be distributed the following Monday.

Please don' forget your nickname!

Of course there will be prizes: all players, who send us something, will receive the following items:

50 x Sign of Friendship
1 x Mummy
1 x Premium Elixir of Invincibility
1x Yellow Gift

The best decoration and the best treat will each receive a sweet special pet!

Mummy Medallion

We're pretty excited to see, what you will be sending us :) (and I for my part hungry lol.)

Cheers!

The big ol Sis
"There was once and admin called Sister
Who was so sweet how could I resist her
Then one night she invited me around
Tied to the bed I was gagged and bound
That's when I found out "she" was a Mister!"

Angelz

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 6:44am

Nice Poem^^

And Twisted Sisters still rock^^

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 10:03am

hello rapper admin
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Saturday, October 26th 2013, 1:42pm

Nice

Sunday, October 27th 2013, 12:41am

Twisted treats

Sadly these would not survive the journey..so here's a picture of the only Mob in LoD i would eat ...happy halloween!
from
Saint Germain and the gang at CDW
Saint Germain has attached the following file:
  • DSCF2125 (2).jpg (133.62 kB - 36 times downloaded - latest: Dec 24th 2014, 8:15am)