You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Monday, January 20th 2014, 4:03am

Question/Suggestions for Admins/Developers

I'm a long time player, previous mentor and consecrator and overall ass to mags and jerk off humans who need to be executed in the name of justice...

Anyways, now you know about me a little bit, onto the questions/suggestions...

Long ago, there was a list which was viewable for top executioner/healer/locksmith, Herbologist, geologist and fisherman etc... you get the idea.

Is this ever coming back? It was nice to check out periodically to see if you ranked higher than others.

ALSO: Can you bring back the :idk: emote? even as something you use accomplishments to buy? and perhaps other cool emotes?

AND since i'm throwing it out there, how about bringing back co-joined levels to CC/Temple/Arena to generate some battlefields when there is no "special battlefields" rarely on weekends?

Most likely to be continued,
Sith
ps. Vampxii - shut your mouth and dont bother to comment (saying this now so not to repeat as much later and having me hunt you again in magland and crush your pathetic skull so you can send me more ignorant whining gifts)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Monday, January 20th 2014, 4:46am

Oh I'm so glad you enjoyed the gift sith, and as for hunting me down? Wow I really mean so much to you I feel a slight be honored, well then again it is you so there is that... (insert sarcastic comment here as I've wasted too much wit on you already). As for "crushing" me i don't think it's fair to think of yourself so highly attacking someone who is injured and afk, but you know, blow up that ego a little more eventually it'll explode and maybe we'll see a double rainbow. Lastly you obviously want me to comment here by mentioning my name, it's funny that I don't mention you in any of my post unless specifically directed at you but you seem to want my attention quite often. Stalker much?

P.S. Don't recall you being the big boss man of forums who gets to tell people when and where they can/can't post. There is a bridge that is missing it's troll so how about you know doing your job and getting back to your post. :woody:

Monday, January 20th 2014, 5:49am

Oh I'm so glad you enjoyed the gift sith, and as for hunting me down? Wow I really mean so much to you I feel a slight be honored, well then again it is you so there is that... (insert sarcastic comment here as I've wasted too much wit on you already). As for "crushing" me i don't think it's fair to think of yourself so highly attacking someone who is injured and afk, but you know, blow up that ego a little more eventually it'll explode and maybe we'll see a double rainbow. Lastly you obviously want me to comment here by mentioning my name, it's funny that I don't mention you in any of my post unless specifically directed at you but you seem to want my attention quite often. Stalker much?

P.S. Don't recall you being the big boss man of forums who gets to tell people when and where they can/can't post. There is a bridge that is missing it's troll so how about you know doing your job and getting back to your post. :woody:

u're so low :puke:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Monday, January 20th 2014, 6:22am

I don't even know who you are and sissy called me here so he got what he asked for. Your oppinion of me doesn't matter so please refrain from responding to my post unless it directly involves you, thanks. :thumbup:

Monday, January 20th 2014, 6:51pm

lol
...I've got to kill to stay alive, no one will hide...

Monday, January 20th 2014, 7:06pm

Long ago, there was a list which was viewable for top executioner/healer/locksmith, Herbologist, geologist and fisherman etc... you get the idea.

This would be fantastic! In that way not just that we can see who is the best and highly skilled in their professions, but that would also reveal who has which profession.
It's hard to track Healers, Dusters, etc. That list would be helpful in all possible ways. Even better if it shows whose "Online" like on mentor site.
:yes:
ALSO: Can you bring back the :idk: emote? even as something you use accomplishments to buy? and perhaps other cool emotes?

Another great suggestion, it's such a drag when you go to other servers and keep noobing in chat. :idk: was one of the best and most time used emoticon. :yes:
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Monday, January 20th 2014, 8:30pm

lol

mihawk: congratz lvl 5
I'm cute :D

Monday, January 20th 2014, 9:02pm

Thanks Kenhis, and don't stay for too long, I'm waiting you over here. :sneakers:

Monday, January 20th 2014, 11:59pm

i would like to propose two more emotes for those of you that have skype im sure you will recgonize these

:drunk: and my favorite :finger:

:thumbsup:

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 12:14am

i would like to propose two more emotes for those of you that have skype im sure you will recgonize these

23:09 OriginalSith » VAMPXIII: :finger: :finger: :finger:

Now that would be awesome!
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 9:32am

+1 for :finger:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 9:35am

How pathetically over obsessed can one guy be. I'm thinking of filing a restraining order for real.

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 4:54pm

How pathetically over obsessed can one guy be. I'm thinking of filing a restraining order for real.

bro for real you have lost it :lol: to much gaming, get out side a bit and enjoy the air, for real bro .well:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, January 21st 2014, 9:05pm

finger emote most defiinetly!
what we do in life,echoes in eternity :smoke:

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 1:34pm

Is this ever coming back? It was nice to check out periodically to see if you ranked higher than others..

Unfortunately I don't believe this will be back anytime soon. I will try tp push that, but I wouldn't be too optimisitc.

Quoted

Can you bring back the :idk: emote? even as something you use accomplishments to buy? and perhaps other cool emotes?

I will add a few more emotes to the game but I think the :idk: one is not on the list of the ones I can add. Which is a pitty because it's really helpful. However, the new ones will be quite funny and useful, too. :)

Quoted

AND since i'm throwing it out there, how about bringing back co-joined levels to CC/Temple/Arena to generate some battlefields when there is no "special battlefields" rarely on weekends?

The joined levels for CC will not be back. We believe that it is too unfair if there are lots of players from the lower level on one side and lots of players of the higher level on the other. After all, CC shouldn't be about luck. We had these joined levels when there were no inter-server battlefields and because of that far less of potential players to queue.

I hope these answers are not too diappointing for you. Please carry on posting your suggestions and questions.

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 1:45pm

I will add a few more emotes to the game but I think the :idk: one is not on the list of the ones I can add. Which is a pitty because it's really helpful. However, the new ones will be quite funny and useful, too.

But the :beer: emote was added to the Achievement Shop after players asked for it back, so how come the can't be added as well ? Just curious is all. :embarressed:

Looking forward to see what new emotes will be coming though. :beer:

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 2:00pm

:sarcastic: <--- this one can't compare with old DEVIL emoticon not even in a single possible way. Old devil emoticon was the best emoticon I have ever seen in my 15 years of MMO gameplaying. That was the main reason why I decided to go BC and later on as BoE follower...found it as my signature in the game.
Please add that emoticon and make 99% of population satisfied.
:worship:

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 3:18pm

:idk:, :devil: and a few more of the old emotes are back. Have fun! :)

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 3:23pm

Nice :beer: Thanks CK

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 3:25pm

:idk:, :devil: and a few more of the old emotes are back. Have fun! :)

:shock: You're not Knight...you're King! Thanks!