You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 3:26pm

Thanks for the old emote's back but a slight problem, 2 of them have same "code" so to speak, and the new old one overides the previous ones. It is the below ones.

:cool: and .. both have the "code" : cool :

:dance: and .. both have the "code" : dance :

I know, just minor details but hopefully easy to change for those that like either of the emotes it would be appreciated.

Thanks once again for brining the old emotes back, together with the new ones. :beer:

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 3:33pm

CrossKnight, it may only be emotes but this is the most positively responsive I've seen admins be in this game to any requests from players. Cheers :beer:

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 3:34pm

Oops. I now changed the new ones (or, if you want, the very old ones) to :cool1: and :dance1:

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 3:38pm

CK, you're a class act as always. Thank you man for taking the time to respond and add the cool emotes back to game :)

Sith
ps. Can you have that forum troll and resident whiner Vampxiii jailed for a week just for shits and giggles?
pss. Hey, thought i'd ask, since you're in a "gift giving" mood ;)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

• "OriginalSith" started this thread

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 3:52pm

pss. Send you a post in game for a special request :)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 4:02pm

Male mount

Now we share our ideas I like to share mine about a MALE MOUNT. We male people are too
long without a male mount. Womans got their anglarissa. I asked in clan
which they had in mind and these came out:

Elephant,
Scorpion like in the movie clash of titans http://warofdragons.com/pet_info.php?artikul_id=105
Gryphon that one before the castle: http://warofdragons.com/pet_info.php?artikul_id=827
Panther: http://warofdragons.com/pet_info.php?artikul_id=10
Razorclaw: http://warofdragons.com/pet_info.php?artikul_id=1054

A special mount came from fusioning two animals the elephant and the scorpion: Two horns
and claws and a sting can someone imagine that ;)
I just find its time for a male mount and like to hear your ideas about this too.

Cheers Martinni93 :beer:

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 4:18pm

thanks you ck

about the mount... well, it'll be cool have a male mount^^ but it'll be for sure expensive for me :lol:
I'm cute :D

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 4:44pm

I actualy have never checked if your tigers and zorbs are male or female, but I am sure some of them are male, so there you have your male mount. :P

With regards to the Anlagrissa, the mount that is only for the ladies, well there are some advantages the fair sex has. We could also complain that it is regarded as appropriate for them to wear skirts, wheras it isn't for men in most cultures. But I guess most of you wouldn't. So be a man, fight for your race and don't dream of things you will never get. :)

By the way, if there will ever be a mount for male warriors only, it might be a pnik cat, too. :rabbit:

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 4:52pm

Nice work on the emotes....any chance of being able to switch some off/on as I now can't see all of them. Even being able to scroll would help although the former would be better as I simply don't use a vast majority of them ;)
:smoke:

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 8:36pm

I love the old emotes back! Can you please also bring back the emote with the smiley in the trench coat? the one you pay for with achievement points :)
Thanks CK!

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 9:18pm

great job on the emotes CK..not too be too begging here but any chance we can get the old Horse emote back.. :wink:
what we do in life,echoes in eternity :smoke:

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 9:40pm

ok, i have an idea too... won't be very popular, i am aware of that and i'll probably never see it introduced either but i know it would get a few players pretty mad ^^ how about a new tab in every persons info where we can see some if not all multies that person uses on daily basis (would be neat to see chars from other servers too), might be an education boost for some and an embarassing moment for most others :rabbit:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 9:57pm

LOL ...imagine how many would suddenly acquire new brothers/sisters/cousins/uncles if that was to happen :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 10:37pm

A feature to allow the owner of an item in clan bank to put a note on the item, like " please deposit 30s for this" or "free to use", whatever it must say. could be useful

Possibly removing clan taxes from clan bank, those taxes get nasty sometimes :truce:

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 11:48pm

I think serious considerations should be made to a ":finger:" emote:

1. you can tell people how you really feel in one picture

2. you will encourage the game economy

3. im sure some will paypal to have those that use it frequently executed....leading to number 2.

:teacher:

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 11:57pm

Don't forget the "mooning" emote from Skype, that one is priceless!!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, January 22nd 2014, 11:59pm

And how about a weed whacker and fisher one too, not fair to the rest of us that geos have their own emote.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 12:00am

i think the mooning one would get different...and interesting :wink: results :D

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 2:03am

I actualy have never checked if your tigers and zorbs are male or female, but I am sure some of them are male, so there you have your male mount. :P

With regards to the Anlagrissa, the mount that is only for the ladies, well there are some advantages the fair sex has. We could also complain that it is regarded as appropriate for them to wear skirts, wheras it isn't for men in most cultures. But I guess most of you wouldn't. So be a man, fight for your race and don't dream of things you will never get. :)

By the way, if there will ever be a mount for male warriors only, it might be a pnik cat, too. :rabbit:

Best admin response EVER!!! :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: Thanks CK
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Thursday, January 23rd 2014, 7:14pm

Return past deeds event, update library, more options for artful bracers, regular dragon battle, better rewards for refferals, change rule 1 character per 1 IP - no multies...some random things I would like to see...