You are not logged in.

• "Dark Princess" started this thread

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 6:16pm

New Beginnings

My dear friends, I have made another choice in a Mag husband... As of this morning, I am officially engaged to my dear friend and clannie Sonofthedad.... I know most of u were hoping that I was going to marry lord of fire when the time is right. He is and will be a dear friend and I hope he understands my decision. When we decide on a wedding date, We will let u all know! Hope u will be there my friends and I hope u accept my decision. I broke a few admirer's hearts and that was not my intent... I just want to be happy with the mag of my choice. Son makes me happy and he makes me feel very confident about myself. I know u all do too... I love u all my friends and hope to celebrate this special day with u whenever it may be.

Darkie

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 9:34pm

:rose: Stay happy , that is what matters :)

Saturday, March 22nd 2014, 9:41pm

and money. that matters too :money: :peace:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 1:02am

@ Pure Venom... Thanks for those kind words my friend... And Sheal, me and Sonofthedad have discussed this... I don't want to be indebted to him... I want to earn my way in game on my own. He understands and he is fine with it... I know most couples when they get married in gave are indebted to one another... Like for EE's and such. I don't want to be like that. I'm an independant Mag and always will be. Money isn't the most important thing in this game. It is important don't get me wrong but so are making new friends no matter if they are Human or Magmar.... :)

Darkie

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:35am

Well either way ....

I wish you both all the virtual love and passion and eroticism and all that jazz. Be happy, make virtual WoD babes and ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS give gifts!! They matter when words don't. :love3: :love3: Congrats in your union and new found friendship!! :wizard:

If you ever divorce........YOU keep the pet turtle :kiss2: :kiss2:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 2:43am

lol virtual babies
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 4:53am

:lol:

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:53pm

I ask the admin to close this thread... Thank u.

Monday, March 31st 2014, 10:24am

Dear admins, I ask once again to please close this thread... I acted to hastily in making this thread. Me and Sonofthedad are no longer engaged in game anymore. He is still a friend though. I have decided to give up on getting a Mag husband at this time. I don't want any comments posted on this thread asking why the engagement is over. And my sincerest apologies to my friend Sonofthedad for making this thread too soon.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 12:21am

So you give up on getting a mag husband..what does that mean? You now looking for a human husband :woot:
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 10:20am

@Dark Princess
You need half of hr to talk with our dear clan member Liqvidator ))) I promise you he will be very helpful :D Im willing even to pay him to have a talk with you )) :D so plz do not hesitate))