You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 12:54am

Resources And Monsters Problem

if you don't like my English Go (oops) yourself

Now we are a lot more people in the same server but we still share the same amount of monsters and resources like the fish, plants and stones

I want to know if you are going to fix that or not? so I decide whether to keep playing or not, I imagine there are more people in that situation
I will never forget the 3 months i have spent gathering snowballs, just to lose it :snowball:

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 1:05am

The amount of resources or monster in all the locations is the same, with 1 player or 10 players, theres no any diference with any location respawn.

if someone still assure that he/she see more monster and more resource, please tell me where, when and which conditions that happend?

Or just tell us that this is a little detail that is going to be fixed anytime soon or later. But stop saying that we have more of everything in our hunt screen

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 1:13am

I can assure you things do increase with more numbers in loc and thats always been the way here. It happened before the merge regular (usually mobs first as number needed seems lower)

This server also used to have more players than it has even now after the merge a few years ago, and we had no problem then either, and it still works the same as then.

Maybe you don't have enough ppl in loc to see this kickin, or maybe its from lvl 6\+ mobs only as there was always many more lower lvl mobs and resources anyway,

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 2:48am

today there was like 30 gargoyles in gryphon crossing and 20 people :lol: was rather amusing :lol:

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:49am

I would like any guard or mentor can asure that, if no more monster or resurces i have nothing to do here

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 3:56am

I dont think there are more resources in a location like there are monsters. I ve been in allayas with 10 people and the number of dragon blood doesnt increase. I get less resources now than I did before
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:03am

I would like any guard or mentor can asure that, if no more monster or resurces i have nothing to do here
We can sing and dance, prisioner number 949, Magmar Khan, pay for the drinks
When i was young, monsters and resourses dont exist, but we live anyway

good luck and long live to the migthy Cuack Cuack

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:48am

A "GLOBAL" update was just announced on the Russian server. If it is really global, will affect us as well. It mentions increased resources in areas and changes to the spawn time. Guess we'll have to wait for the update.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 5:51am

For those ready to quit, the merge just happened, you should give them time to see how it effects game play of everyone and give them input rather than just decide to quit...or quit...I guess either way I would not care lol. This is just my opinion.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 8:06am

Just like to say there is no increase in resources at all. But yes monster number increase with number of players in location.

Regarding giving time to admin i hope they take action fast not like they took time to fix coleister 1 year before or for achievment event (its almost 1 year and still not up) if that happens we will be in same situation as we were before merge.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 11:15am

lets wait and see :sleeping:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 11:28am

Hello I pass by translator ..... be indulgent! Thank you

The resources are not any more adapted! It is necessary to triple their number!

Monsters work with the number of present on the card(map),
we find ourselves with 30 gargoyles if 20 players in this place.

I think that it is the first thing to be corrected: the resources, we are 4
small waiters(servers) gathered(collected) ressources * 3 would be a minimum.
Thancks ...
:P

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 11:52am

First of all the new team should give us a more powerful server so that the game runs stable then they should change something ingame.

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 4:32pm

were cna i see what is introduced in this "global" update??
what we do in life,echoes in eternity :smoke:

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 8:26pm

we knew this would happen .
Not a big deal , pick when every one else sleeps .

Else buy it off AH .
AH is on fire in mag side , pretty sure it must be the same on the other side of the pond .

ps : I am still the fastest Bella picker on mag side , large orders are welcome
Bregan for Life !

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 8:59pm

:glance: hey watery fellow , sart playing the game .
Not just on the forums :rolleyes:
Bregan for Life !

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 10:30pm

Actually, both monsters and resources do increase with the number of players in location.
Although monsters increase very fast, resources increase slower (less).
I have no problems getting the resources in the same amounts as before merge, take a good look and you'll see that in fact they do increase. Although you might want to compare 1 player in location with 15 in location to truely see the difference.
And also.... not all resources increase, but many do. (I am not exactly sure which ones do and which dont, but I can tell you Sighing grass and Belladonna do for sure).

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 10:37pm

sounds like some1 aint happy that they had to move to COM sever :wink:

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 10:39pm

like ppl have posted number of mobs in location depends on number of players

resources on the other hand stays the same as far as i know of and will need new admin to sort out

Tuesday, April 1st 2014, 10:45pm

big f... problem whit plants... hope admins will resolv this problem very fast... cant find plants to make some pots