You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 5:32am

breaking items

I cannot belive I would ever sat this ( lol) ..but ))

please make it like it use to be :lol: no items get dmg and I see every noob use red items))))))
whay the hell we get ranks for better armor then ?))))))

Get the way it use to be alrady :cry: alrady should be over 4 days ago

Friday, April 4th 2014, 5:35am

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :worship: :smile:

Friday, April 4th 2014, 5:39am

Agreee!!!!!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Friday, April 4th 2014, 6:00am

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=27832

not even sure we have new admins )))) but if you do - one month already pass)))
give us our usual game)) enough of this circus

Friday, April 4th 2014, 7:17am

I agree :grin: But that is mostly because I was gone when the Christmas fair happened :lol:

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:07pm

+
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:10pm

I think armor will break again when the lag probles is fixed :)

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:12pm

I think armor will break again when the lag probles is fixed :)
Yes

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:18pm

+1
Pretty annoying watch those DonalDuck turning in the "Fabulous Four" gangs ;D

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:24pm

I dont mind red armor non-break as long as its for hunting only

:wink:
The biggest trick the Devil ever pulled was to convince the world that he doesn't exist :sarcastic:

Friday, April 4th 2014, 1:58pm

if that would be only hunting (((
dont take me wrong)) I have full red set too ) but red armor is evil, make valour pointless
Elite rank and Higher Master rank dresssed the same ))) stupid if you ask me ))
never bother me that much )) but then again) we never have items dont break for that long

hope they never sell that thing again))))

Friday, April 4th 2014, 2:30pm

I heard they getting rid of red armour but what if they had red armour relevant to your ranks? Lord could have uber powerful armour and fighter rank could have normal red armour? :)
I don't like red armour, I didn't buy it and probably never will. I agree, what's the point in valour if you can have red armour which is better than purple runed, artful arkhon stuff? ಠ_ಠ

Friday, April 4th 2014, 3:40pm

how about the fact that ranks give you better bazels and spells (poison) also the chance to get a belt without needing to pay 200+plus and acro i understand your point but red armor its just 6/1 pretty easy to break compared to the valor ranked ones....but i tihnk the admins are jsut giving all a chance to experience being tough without having ranks...you;ll see after event ends all will use em for hunt or less since we know how the lag works.Besides not all can go Lord and High Masters etc if it was that easy we;d have all ranks already

Friday, April 4th 2014, 4:55pm

THANK YOU !!!))))) :jump: :jump:

Friday, April 4th 2014, 5:08pm

besides the rumors are the reds will be taken back again :well: so nothing lost for valor players

Friday, April 4th 2014, 7:53pm

greatings adia dmg item + lags, thank

Friday, April 4th 2014, 7:54pm

better if u remove it after yout works here!!!

Friday, April 4th 2014, 7:58pm

Now we have armor breaking - and lags that break it - thanks.
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 11:26pm

don't be greedy, u've used it enough :D
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.