You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 11:59am

What is this when u log in client?????

Cant log in game, get a my com page in russian:((((( ehat does this mean? i will not fill my email or something else for something i cant read :((( does anybody know , what this is good for ?

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:03pm

they ask you to create your new account on my.com page as new owner of game (google translator works for this)

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:06pm

Thank goodness it's fixed! I refuse to start all over again... Both my password and e-mail are in WoD's Memory on my client... I've worked too hard on "Dark Princess" and there are some quests that I don't want to do all over again... Rage quest and Opening Gambit quest to name a couple lol! Glad it's fixed... Have fun in game every1!

-Dark Princess aka Darkie

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:33pm

You guys ok? Send me a PM if anything is wrong. The my.com registration is very simple and you need to do it only once. If the pop up window is in another language and you don't want to wait for it to be fixed (we are already doing it), you can simply go to my.com and register an account there and then use these credentials when you enter the game (left side of the pop up).

Friday, April 4th 2014, 12:39pm

@Threepwood... I'm fine now... Do I have to register with my.com now? I'm still using the old client... It's got my password and my email memorized... Or did it automatically change to my.com when I logged in? Forgive me if I sound confused but I'm sure others have the same question as me.

-Dark Princess aka Darkie

Friday, April 4th 2014, 1:51pm

@Threepwood... I'm fine now... Do I have to register with my.com now? I'm still using the old client... It's got my password and my email memorized... Or did it automatically change to my.com when I logged in? Forgive me if I sound confused but I'm sure others have the same question as me.

You have to register with my.com, yes, but it does not in any way affect your current registration, your in-game password and email stays the same. It's just an additional thing to help us make payments work and all that stuff.