You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 11:42pm

My.com

I go to log into my WarofDragons game and I see something new. I am asked to bind my email address to My.com and it's not working for me. Just go back to the way things were. There is no reason to fix something that is not broken. *feeling frustrated*

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 11:56pm

Fill out the right side of the form that comes up with username, email, password and reconfirm password.
Next select Register.

WOD login should now come up. Login with your NORMAL credentials you always use. DO NOT use the email and password you just created for my.com

Assuming its not a technical issue your problem should be resolved.

Monday, April 7th 2014, 3:10pm

i can't register to my.com so i can't login to wod...from 3 days...
:kiss2:

Monday, April 7th 2014, 3:16pm

Why cannot you register on my.com? What's wrong?

Tuesday, April 8th 2014, 12:26am

I think support needs to reply to the tickets submitted then everyone there at the company will know whats wrong :lol: Support Service is at an all time low rating now. :thumbdown: And i thought the service was poor before but at least i had some communication with support then. :lol:

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:31pm

I posted to support but maybe here will be faster :)
current name:
ItsHummerTime

certificate:
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=204464775

NEW names:
1. Hammerstorm
2. Azwraith
3. -Bumblebee-

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:32pm

ops sry mistake