You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 4:42pm

Grey pots and giants

Did they change?
I remembered grey pots charge 35% life, and same for giants...
I think the same for green and blue, but not violet or red...

I'm crazy or not? :truce:
404 not found

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 5:05pm

noone?
404 not found

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:16pm

I've never notice, because I dont use grey potions, but i think its true....i dont remember grey potions only healing 20% of HP, but once again, im not sure.

With giants i believe nothing changed.

By the way...i stop playing this game for more than a year, and I recently started to play again. I've noticed the potions' recipes are different, because i dont remember using any ink. Is there anything where i can see the difference between the "old recipe" and the "new recipe"? Im just asking because I feel I am more independant from geologist/jeweller, but more dependant of fisherman/sorcerer.

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:19pm

I'm not sure about "crazy" stuff you mentioned, but giants did change.
It's better to have grey giant in slot than green, since it gives +5% more HP. It has never been like that. Now it is, and most people aren't aware of this.
Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment...until it becomes a memory

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 6:35pm

Damn, you're right.....i didnt realize that. Last infernal battlefield i bought green giants. Now i feel stupid xD