You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 10:29am

Do you like the merge?

We are all still settling to the server merge that has happened,

In this topic, my aim is to gather opinions on the merge, what are the pros and cons?

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 12:34pm

Pros, More people online...
Cons, more lag! :whistling:

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 12:51pm

Ponty-Mython, lag won't be a problem. We've already added some power to the servers at peak hours last week and it helped. If we experience such lags again, we will try to add some more.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 12:57pm

loving it so far

pro: more people, infernals, more items in AH to choose from
cons: resources a little problem even though I dont feel it that bad yet, might be my times that i pick
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:00pm

Like everything it has it ups and downs.....have met some new lovely people, there are many leechers though now :((

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:12pm

resources a little problem even though I dont feel it that bad yet, might be my times that i pick

We know about that, hope we'll think of something in the upcoming weeks.

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:17pm

I like it, at spanish server we knew each other, humans or mags... but here you don't know even people of your own lvl so it's funny to meet new people. And It isn't difficult to find people to do things that I couldn't do before.

Cons: language... I can speak english, sure not as good as I would like but I think quite well, I have lots of friends that don't speak english at all, and game has become less funny for them, I even know people who has stop playing just for that.
Resources... when I'm going to collect I say to myself something like: let's going to fight for one flower! lol I think we need much more resources there's not enough for the amount of people that now we are.
And another thing that I saw (unless it has changed and nobody changed the forum topic), it's that here you have to pay for weddings or divorces... at our server that was free, only rings if you wanted to get married of course, but any extra fee.

Have a good day.
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 1:36pm

weddings here often involved a "ceremony" from the consecrators who put a lot time in to get to know funny stuff about the 2 people they were wedding, stuff like that.

that could be why they are paid here, not sure if that was the case in spanish server too

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:13pm

nice...i wish we can have a nice festival or quest or somethings else for this merge
:kiss2:

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:14pm

I'm glad you guys have found a solution for the lag, I admit I haven't noticed bad lag in a while so thanks for that :)

Pros: Lots more people doing events and chat is no longer dead, hopefully this will also mean more BFs at all levels too.
Cons: Resources and monsters now have much more competition but that's how it should be I guess, I get wraithed a few times just for picking grey stones! :smile: I have noticed others have the same 'problem' too but it doesn't bother me much.
Also the competition keeps prices fairly low which for many is a good thing but I see the prices of EE and coals etc has rocketed which is not so good. The economy has changed but there's both good and bad in there so it's still fairly well balanced I feel... :thumbsup:

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:21pm

Cons: Resources and monsters now have much more competition

only resources, monsters increase with the amount of players in location :thumbup:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:40pm

Ponty-Mython, lag won't be a problem. We've already added some power to the servers at peak hours last week and it helped. If we experience such lags again, we will try to add some more.

Today lag started around 13:00 and still on going

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 2:40pm

Sorry, I forgot about that. I don't hunt often so I rarely notice :)

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 6:14pm

weddings here often involved a "ceremony" from the consecrators who put a lot time in to get to know funny stuff about the 2 people they were wedding, stuff like that.

that could be why they are paid here, not sure if that was the case in spanish server too

We had the same, ceremony (funny ceremony, serious, short, long... as you wanted, you had to ask the consecrator you choose what you wanted), forum topic with videos or pics about the couple, stuff like that. But that was free.

And for divorces... here you have to say at the forum why you want to get divorced, that's a little bit funny, you have to say your personal reasons in public, and also pay tax. We didn't do it that way, you only had to talk with a consecrator on private, and that was free.

Well, I suppose that's not really important but it surprised me the diference between us at this point ^^
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 3:28am

No fee for divorse, and since the multi allowed and free trade you no longer have to post your request for divorse (because of some other game rules that existed before),now you can simply find a consecrator and ask for divorse.(im not sure why ppl still use forum lol) Seems the only difference is the 5g consecrator fee.

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 7:12pm

"Lag wont be a problem" really is the sort of thing that shouldn't be said, but showed in results.