You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 6:06pm

17:03 The Chaos Invasion event has ended

really ? .well: come on give us update on this plz
we wait for it and now this..not cool (((((

Friday, April 18th 2014, 6:07pm

17:03 The indefatigable army of Chaos does not refrain from trying to conquer the world of Faeo. Our scouts have retrieved some information about an impending Chaos invasion! Every warrior considering it his or her duty to protect the home country, who do not know fear and cowardice has to appear before Sheara, Lady of the Dragons to receive further orders.
17:03 The Chaos Invasion event has ended!

it probably was the fastest chaos event ive seen

Friday, April 18th 2014, 6:08pm

event does not appear in the list of all upcoming

Friday, April 18th 2014, 8:03pm

lol..gone from my list too
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, April 18th 2014, 9:12pm

event chaos

able to event invasion chaos how I'll do for particle chaos because now the other vent (The Sorcerer's Revenge) is rots from some person that preys on fay go at that time the ?(

Friday, April 18th 2014, 9:58pm

1.- The event chaos didn´t start and it is not in events.
2.- There is another problem, Chaos Breakthrough 7-15 High 29d 20h 4min. :noo:

These events were the only events which could up the reputation of chaos from 2500 points. I would like if this will be permanent, because this would make the reputation of chaos more difficult.

Thanks and sorry if my english is bad
Aequam memento rebus in arduis
servare mentem, non secus in bonis
ab insolenti temperatam laetitia

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 7:27am

I expect changes are being made to these events, however, we won't know anything till it is released in the news. please be patient.
I'll look that up...

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 7:35am

I One Shotted it! :lol:

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 11:36am

Mentors,,Auu..We need this event,,

Saturday, April 19th 2014, 5:19pm

8o For a long time the évent was everything 3j and it passes has 29j, it is a bug or normal, further to the change of évent

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 1:47am

LOL..MO event gone too))) :lol: thank god))))fed up on it )
its all fun , yes)))) but would be nise to someone tell us what a hell is going on))

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 4:05am

LOL..MO event gone too))) :lol: thank god))))fed up on it )
its all fun , yes)))) but would be nise to someone tell us what a hell is going on))

ok, I will... it's weekend and admins will come back to office on monday (hopefully) :D
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 10:04am

Keep an eye on the news section later today ;)

Monday, April 21st 2014, 11:40am

and caos tribunal

Monday, April 21st 2014, 7:08pm

bug

Monday, April 21st 2014, 7:48pm

Remaining Chaos Invasion 5-15 Heroic less than a minute

48 minutes lol

Monday, April 21st 2014, 8:26pm

bug

yeah, that was unexpected :woot:

Monday, April 21st 2014, 8:46pm

19:44 The goddess has given you the gift of insight allowing you to see golden scales. Received: Gift of Insight 1 pcs. :smile: :peace: :jump:
hope soon we see it in event) or no one will konw how many scales we need to give out)