You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 6th 2014, 12:19pm

Bought wrong Article

First of all:
I´m sorry if i am wrong in that forum. I actually don´t know where to write that issue. If i´m wrong, i would be glad if you tell me whom to write. (Support?)

I bought some things today but as i was in a hurry, now i feel like i am kind of "fool of the day".

10:36 You have bought the following items from the shop: Legendary Pickaxe 1 pcs, Scroll of Advanced Resurrection Magic 1 pcs. Thank you for your custom!

As i am Herbologo i need the THICKLE of course! :drop: ;-(

I would be glad if that problem could be solved with changing article in my backpack.

Thanks a lot,

KLopper

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 5:12am

You will need to contact Support for this...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 2:48pm

actually just contact admin through in game post His name is Threepwood and Im sure he would be happy to help you out :)

Thursday, May 8th 2014, 3:01pm

First of all:

Thanks for your answer here in forum!

I tried to contact him, see below how communication was:

14:44 Klopper » Threepwood : Hello Threepwood! May i contact you that way?
14:45 Threepwood » Klopper : what's up
14:45 Klopper » Threepwood : i wrote my problem in forum and they told me to contact you... :Bought wrong Article
14:46 Klopper » Threepwood : i never wrote support ticket or something like that, does not know how i can solve my problem...
14:52 Klopper » Threepwood : you are that Person i shall contact?

i did not receive further answer....

Are you sure that this is the right person?
Player Level 2 and no mentor, no guardian? :truce:

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 8:32pm

May i ask again how i can reach support or someone else who could help me?

I also wrote a ticket "http://support.my.com/games/ticket/7435/" which is now 9 days old - with NO response at all.

Or am i really not patient enough?

I think 12 days in forum and 9 days ticket should be enough time to get any answer...

Sunday, May 18th 2014, 9:47pm

Normally I think your expectations would be correct, but with recent merge support is very backlogged :( so waiting really is all you can do at this point.