You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 6th 2014, 3:25pm

A PVP event Idea

PvPs are all about armor and blesses and mounts now , they became the player with better armor , bless , mount win .

Well how about making a PvP that would have different rules , and a chance to let everyone take part and have fun ( weather valor player or hunter )

How about making a naked PvP
on a remote iland , where players go naked , and fight with each other with no armor on , no mounts just belts and hand to hand combat .

players can get what ever bless they like .

:fight:
:ghost:

Friday, June 6th 2014, 3:34pm

Good idea but who would spend loads of money on blesses and buffs to fight naked as that would mean you couldn't do as much dmg as normal as players would have way less health due to no armour, meaning the amount of valour you would get compared to say an infernal fight with these same blesses and armour on, to this 'naked event' will be way less valour. :smoke:
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Friday, June 6th 2014, 5:29pm

not nessesairly ,

Admins can give a valor boost for the event

and i think i recall something about , naked fights = more valor if i'm not mistaking .

+ low life = low fight time = more sculps .

Friday, June 6th 2014, 7:07pm

of course it's a bad idea and i'll give u a basic reason for what i'm saying: shiriukens... and boe can get them and any boe will use them for an instant kill
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 5:04pm

I'd like to try battlefield 2.0 if it will ever come back

Saturday, June 7th 2014, 10:44pm

A very similar event took place, they called boxing match, and people were going without armor and without belts, had to grapple with special scrolls that were bought, but were fun.

It could resume again Wednesday from 19 to 22, I remember that put.

(Translated with translator, did not feel like thinking much, XP)
"Do good and dont look to who"

Sunday, June 8th 2014, 9:47am

well shurikents for boe have a long cooldown ( re-using time ) , by the time they are reusable the players could be killed from the fight .