You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 13th 2014, 11:17pm

DE Stun?

Hey, not sure how this works. But I was in arena against some DE players and got into a fight with http://warofdragons.de/user_info.php?nick=icegirl2910 and somehow she was able to stun me (for like 1 second, so she got an extra hit) without having any stun rings, amulets or the mace or blesses on. It wasn't sure superblow hits either. I checked all the stuff she had on and no idea how she was able to stun me.

I got stunned every 3-6 hits by her so was at quite a disadvantage. Is this a bug or maybe a part of the game I haven't figured out yet? If so, can someone teach me how to stun without any stun armour/rings/amulets/buffs? :lol:

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 1:36am

what buffs did the player have on? what armor? i know you said no stun rings or ammys, but there is a whole list of possible ways you can stun, including blessings, card buffs ect..rock card pack also can give chance to stun for 1 move. http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…stun#post151065

Most likely it was a combination of armor, buffs, and runes such as bezels that gave the lucky shot. Its quite common :)

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 2:19am

Buffs were kmarsha, green wind, warlord, and rainy. Armour was just blue/purple NW or jaguar. I know what armour and buffs give stun chance, she didn't have any of that on.

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 2:22am

Are there stun bezels? Maybe that could be it. I didn't know that those existed though.

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 3:55am

no not stun bezels, durability bezels, however it's been said in previous threads (and there are many) that the bezels seem to also increase a players chance of a 3 second stun. I've both done, and witnessed stunning an opponant for enough time for 1 extra hit with no effects on. So in short, its possible for a player to get a 3 second stun when not on combo or under any buff.

Saturday, June 14th 2014, 5:34am

Thanks for the info! I had no idea about the bezels! Now I know where some money is going haha :grin: