You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 8:00pm

Euskera

Kaixo! :lol: :lol:
When the warriors dream, giants fall

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 5:52pm

don't mind me asking but in what country is this language spoken? :blush: never heard of it before
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, June 19th 2014, 11:40pm

In Spain, in north of Spain, in the Basque country, maybe you heard the name of our football team:Athletic Club de Bilbao, we destroy Manchester United a couple years ago :thumbsup: :stronger: next year we going to play in champions league another time :peace: :dance: :jump:

Friday, June 20th 2014, 7:57am

yes, of course... i just didn't knew the spanish name for it :) you guys came in Bucharest to play the UEFA cup final against Atletico madrid and i must say that 12 years ago i have seen ur team playing a friendly match and i went to watch that for Urzaiz, Julen Guerrero and Joseba Etxeberria, and i know it's the only team in the world who only accepts players from their region, players from other spanish regions are not allowed to play for the club...
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, June 20th 2014, 3:59pm

mmmm we lost this final :cry: it was a reat season but we didnĀ“t win nothing :((

Is amazing that you remember our football players hahaha and yes we are the only team of the world with this rules and this is our charm, we are a little team of town, I heard that there is another team in Manchester doing the same, they are still playing at lower levels but they are doing very very well..

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 5:27pm

kaixo denori, :D
"Do good and dont look to who"

Wednesday, August 6th 2014, 2:24pm

Zer moduz, jaunak??