You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 10:08am

The Mysterious Chests Event

hello, im quite disappointed of the new event, i left the game years ago and finally intensely started playing, after about a month i worked up to 3 gold and 20 silver, begged a friend for 1 of those gold too. i put all that work in and the event popped up, i ended up with 150+ Chests from the event, bought 3 gold 20 silver worth of keys, 4 trunks and 2-4 of the others. i ended up with about 10 keys i opened them and only got elixirs and a belt.

its quite ruining that i spent all the time killing things and wasting it for lvl 1-2 elixirs and only getting 2-4 a pop.

not very fun this game. :no2:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 10:25am

All I can say is that It is all a matter of chance. Someone received Cerrador Amulet, for example.

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 10:32am

yes, but the point is i spent 3 gold for elixers, plus previous chests i have obtained. is it some sort of joke to get people to spend their gold, as a low lvl player i would like better armor instead of measly pieces, i now have roughly 200 chests just sitter there, if i could i would sell them.

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 10:46am

14g spent and got mainly level 11+ potions and 3 level 5+ belts!
I expected nothing in return and wasn't disappointed. As with all events similar to this, it's a gamble. The golden rule with gambling is 'never spend more than you can afford to lose' so I set aside a few gold for a bit of fun. Saw a level 10 mag get cerra and a few lower levels get phosporite card and titan belt super-prizes.
It's all a gamble and you could pour 1000s of gold into this event and get nothing more than a purple tool certificate which is almost redundant these days. :nocash:

Monday, June 23rd 2014, 12:30pm

Don't buy key, remove chest and you will not spend money for elix.