You are not logged in.

Bug

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 5:23am

Bug

I have tried to do the first quest that chief kort gives me about looking in back pack and putting on the armour and going back to talk to him. I cant get it to move to the next quest after I do it. I have tried to buy another set and then put that on and talk to him but it doesn't work. so I talked to a couple players and they said to do the same thing that the quest says but they didn't work I even logged off and closed my browser and reopened it and logged back in and try it all again but it didn't work. so I think it is a bug.

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 5:59am

Hi Angela.

I don't know if you have completed this quest now or not, but this quest on the mag side requires you to turn in buns

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=625

Can you check in your quest section to make sure you are not asked for these too.

Good luck.
:rose: