You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-starkk--" started this thread

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 10:52pm

Love in the clan espiritus inmortales

Hi, I have the pleasure to announce that Scarfy and sunade love and soon will your wedding with pleasure to show your love to all of you were married in Sheara and will have a son named bob that will mage you're all invited to watch as love these guys, I offer one of the bridesmaids with wolf, and sponsors are fire and pottery.

Thanks for reading this, but is that love in flowing fast Faeo

Hola, tengo el placer de anunciaros de que Scarfy y sunade se aman y dentro de poco harán su boda con el placer de mostrar su amor a todos ustedes se casaran en sheara y tendran un hijo llamado bob que sera mago todos estais invitados a ver como se aman esos chicos , me ofrezco una de las madrinas junto a loba , y los padrinos son fire y alfar.

Gracias por leer esto pero es que el amor en faeo fluye rapido
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love1: :love1: :love1: :love1: :love1: :love1: :love1: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love2: :love3: :love3: :love3:

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 10:55pm

It will be on 07/14/15

Será el día 15-7-14

Wednesday, July 9th 2014, 11:11pm

Wooohooo! a sex show, a free bridesmaid and making pottery with Bob! party! :dance:

Thursday, July 10th 2014, 8:35pm

This joke was sorry guys, so no wedding and there is nothing sorry

No wedding ok?

sorry

Esto no es verdad , no hay boda ni hay nada , era broma

perdon