You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 19th 2014, 4:39am

Satellite Internet

Currently I have DSL connection supposed to be 1.5Mps, unfortunately this is the fastest speed available to me in my area. At this point I'm not even getting that is more like 0.3 - 0.9 normally :puke: . I am considering moving to Hughs Satellite, but I hear there is a lag in that as well. Just curious who uses satellite internet here and does it hender your PvP. (example if you stunn with lvl 7 combo can you get in enough hits to do perform the comob a second time ? (5 hits) or does the natural lag prevent you from doing it?)

Thanks in advance for feed back. :beer:
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Wednesday, July 23rd 2014, 12:15am

1) Its the lv6 combo ^^

But really depends. For me for example, if I play off Browser, my natural hit timer starts at 16sec on avg instead of 20, so most i get is about 3 MAYBE 4 hits in. Where as if i play on browser, i can easily get in the 5th hit almost every time as my normal hit time is at 18 sec. hope this helps :drink:

Thursday, July 24th 2014, 9:38pm

satelite net sucks as i am at sea a lot of the time if i can get on to play often i am dead before the fight loads and then if im lucky to be able to fight its normally 2-3 hits behind and stuns are a waste cause you might get 1 extra hit,

Just now tried to join infernals got my giant and de loaded but no one came up then i was dead without being able to it anyone
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=0&server_id=0

:grrrr: adin lagg sucks pease sort it out