You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 4th 2014, 7:59pm

about PVP feedback

hi all , not too long ago admin asked us about giving them feedback on changes we would like to see in battlefields .
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…=28763&pageNo=1
there where many many idears and oppinions given . 10 pages actualy ..lol ...some good some not so mutch

my question is , are admins working on any of them and if so ,do they plan on introdusing some of these changes soon ?
a little feedback from admin would be nice . at least give us someting to look forward too

thx :knight:
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 12:32am

i think it was just a good beginning. no more :)

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 4:00am

I have heard talk of a large update in a few weeks

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 5:03am

Estates are going to be upgraded to L7 max
New BF
New area for all levels
New mount for L4+
Tons of new quests
New rules for hunting
That's just the beginning :o)
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 5:14am

New rules for hunting? oooooooh get ready naked hunters :)

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 3:50pm

Would be so awesome if they somehow put an end to naked hunting :lol:
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Tuesday, August 5th 2014, 3:58pm

That specific change was made to combat bots. The proposal i saw on russian mentor site was to restrict hunting to 4-5hrs per day. Atleast you could hunt as much as you want but after that time elapsed you get no money or drops from killing further. Not sure how much of that made it through to implementation however.

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 11:51am

Audio signal for Battlefield confirmations

It would be easier for us if we had an audio signal whenever we are requested to confirm a battlefield particiapation. Because the long wait times, I sometimes do other things (work, watch a movie, etc) while queuing to battlefields. And because of this now I have a ban for the next 7 days.

It would be easier and helpful for all players if we can get an audio signal when participation in battlefields needs to be confirmed.

Thanks,
-_Liquid Ice_-

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 2:12pm

It would be easier for us if we had an audio signal whenever we are requested to confirm a battlefield particiapation. Because the long wait times, I sometimes do other things (work, watch a movie, etc) while queuing to battlefields. And because of this now I have a ban for the next 7 days.

It would be easier and helpful for all players if we can get an audio signal when participation in battlefields needs to be confirmed.

Thanks,
-_Liquid Ice_-
I agree with this. I admit it's not a big change but when you queue for 5 hours and then you're absent for just 5 mins, you get a punishment because the confirmation is silent. If admins implement this, you won't need to check your screen every 5 minutes anymore.

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 2:27pm

Did you tried client?

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 4:57pm

I'm using game client, but I don't get an audio signal when I get bf's confirmations.
If there is a feature which can enable this, I want to know it :smile:

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 5:53pm

no, there isn't... there's just one audio signal (and an annoying one) when instance starts
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, February 21st 2018, 11:21pm

Yeah that's what I thought. Thanks for confirming this Dzaack :)
And yeah the "tuduh" when bf starts is really annoying :lol: