You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Dark Princess" started this thread

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 7:10am

RIP Robin Williams a great actor, great comedian, great legend

For those of you who don't know. The US lost an amazing actor and a great legend. Robin Williams was a great man who despite dealing with his own pain, made billions of people laugh through his movies and through his time as a stand up comic. I remember when I first saw the movie "Aladdin" he really made me laugh when he did the voice of the genie. At first, being that young I had no idea who he was. Then I saw his talents in "Jumanji" and "Mrs. Doubtfire" and of course "Night at the Museum" both 1 and 2. I just thought I would post this and ask what is your favorite Robin Williams movie? :) I have several. Tonight I watched both "Happy Feet" 1 and 2 as a tribute to him. The movies made me laugh which is what he would've possibly wanted. So with that said, RIP Mr. Williams. You are gone but you will NEVER be forgotten. :angel:

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 8:28am

yes R.I.P

was a great surprise to me that he took his life

he always looked cheerful

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 9:23am

I agree Underworld but who knows what inner demons he was fighting? I don't know much about depression myself having not experienced it but I do know that he made everyone in the world laugh while on the inside he was suffering. Hopefully, because of this tragedy people who suffer from depression can seek help for it before deciding to take their own life.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 10:58am

Jumangi and Bicentennial Man and two of my favorites.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 3:18pm

Alladin and Good morning Vietnam are a couple fo my fovorites

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 7:43pm

BIg part of my childhood, RIP in peace, will miss your movies.

Wednesday, August 13th 2014, 8:25pm

Good Will Hunting, Bicentennial Man and Alladdin were my favourite movies with him but I also loved his stand-up routines! A very gifted man and a loss to comedy lovers worldwide! :drink: To Robin!

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 9:10pm

i would have to say ... patch adams, jumanji, flubber, license to wed, death to smoochi, and hamlet ... but thats just what i can think of off hand ... i have always been a fan of his work and he will be missed R.I.P Robin Williams

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 9:16pm

Patch Adams was really good as well. It was based off a true story too. :) I also remember the movie Jack where he is born as an adult and by the time he graduates high school he's an old man. I also remember the animated movie "Robots" but the name of the character he played escapes me. This weekend I would like everyone to do a favor. Please watch one Robin Williams film as a tribute to him. You don't have to if you don't want to. But I think it would be a nice gesture. :rose: