You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, August 25th 2014, 2:09pm

turkısh payment system

I want to turkısh payment system. So there is no payment system for turks. we want to pay off turkısh lira for diamonds but there is no system. I do not want give euro or dollar.Because, these moneys are very expensive in turkey. Please do something for this topic

Monday, August 25th 2014, 2:17pm

are you serious? you do know if they make an option for you currency you will still have to pay the same amount of your currency equal to $1.25...so it will work the same none the less
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, August 25th 2014, 3:03pm

Mtcgame ...

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 4:42am

I hope it's a troll post :D

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 8:59am

I'm sorry but Turkish server is closed and no longer supported. You are now playing at .COM server which has its own currency conversion rate. So nothing will be done on this topic.