You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 12:53am

How many golden horseshoes are enough for an award?

I got these: http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=119538436

but still no award, shall I keep going?

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 2:23am

yes, eventually u'll get something... there's no "necesary amount' of anything really, it's just about luck... some people got superprizes with no shoes at all and others got two superprizes in 10 min... i guess u have to how bad u want to win something and decide how much should u invest to get it...
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 9:23am

@Abom..

Hunter's Satchel awaits you :lol: A friend with 8 got one few months back.... :puke:

But even with 1 Golden you can hit super prize, though... Just as many more you have your chance is better.

GL! :kiss: :drink:

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 9:32am

has anyone got a super prize without golden shoes?

Silver
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 9:57am

has anyone got a super prize without golden shoes?

Silver

yes,,, i know at least 2 people directly... and both got cerra
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 10:08am

I know ppl getting super prize without any golden shoe from thier frist chest (20s chest) not sure sometime if these events are fixed

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 11:34am

I had 9 golden horseshoes and then got my prize (titan sash). I know some clannies had 8-10 also in previous chest events and then recieved bag/purple work tool.

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 1:36pm

hmmm, so it seems that to win a price with 8-10 golden horseshoes is normal....so I will keep going, I think :)

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 3:38pm

I have 1 of each horseshoe...where's my damn Scorpo?! :shuffle:

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 8:57pm

Haha, an old friend, who quit a while ago, once had 45-55 golden horseshoes (gotten from special events where you could win the horseshoes but weren't taken away if they won something nice). In the end, she ended up with a titan belt lol

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 10:11pm

1500+ chests buyed... all i got was 2 golden and 3 silver horseshoes lol i even dont have luck to get horseshoes :peace:

cant wait for next chest event :smile:

Tuesday, August 26th 2014, 11:11pm

I think the worst thing is you spent 1500g on chests and get http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=11194

Murhpy's law!

Wednesday, August 27th 2014, 12:24am

150g? mate, i've spent over 750g on chests so far and i still haven't got a superprize :lol: which is why i kinda lost the willing to buy any, same with cards... hundreds of packs bought and i got one frex once... these events are a gamble which i'll slowly pass untill i'll have done everything else i have in mind