You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 8:44am

request information on battlefield for ADMINS

Good morning sorry for my bad english

I have necessity information on battlefiled, if possible post replies ONLY ADMINS and no spam, thanks

In the last 2 months i need every day player level 12 for start tallar but unsuccessfully

Player much strong reply "No thanks i attend event valour of the weekend"

Much normal player (like me) reply "no thanks, spent too much money for little value"

moral of the story: is impossible make normal battlefield if no present event valour (except few arena)

Now I would like to know:

For Admins is all ok if no start normal battlefield every day (and no possible make valour)? Or there is an intention of resolve this problem? (for me is a problem maybe another player are happy this situation, i don't know)

I hope to receive reply to admins in short times

Thanks

Enrico

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 10:50am

Yep... bfs are more dead now.. Before when we were more servers it seems that bfs was going much more... Now they happen on double valour only... All week i sit alone in tallar queue.. MAYBE 1 arena for the full week if someone decide to queue... Oh, yeah, and when you ask some players to queue tallar answer is "I save cash for double valour event" or "No double vaour, no point to waste invincibility potion for 1 tallar"... Speechless.... :no2:

I think our bfs will improve if there is some changes done:

1) Remove shops for blesses at bfs, let players prepare on their own for the real cost of the blesses... That will help the players with no BoV/BoE to be equal to the rest as much of the Bov/BoE blesses has reduced less than half cost than origin one outside of instances OR make them cost real as outside, including their duration need to be fixed. That will help players with medium to low strength, reps and armor be performing better than the last places and will make them queue more = bfs will happen more often.
2) Remove Invincibility potions (Kick-out red armors from battlefields) OR make the invincibility potion costly for low duration - 15g/2hrs AND unable to freeze them in Estate Repository. Again that will help to players medium to low status to queue more as a very low percentage of them have red armors.
3) Replace double valour events with Game goods events (i have no idea who proposed it before but that's awesome idea). For example - winner receive 100% 1 box of 5 game resources (can contain anything as evil eyes, coals, rag leathers, bubbly metals... anything!) and loser get box of 1 resources or 50/50 chance to get 5 resources box... Or something similar...

Many people do not understand that not the game make 'weak' players leave but the 'strong' players. That game can't exist only on 'paypallers' because when it's only them left there will be nothing happening actually :lol:

Quoted

..Year 2073...
Only paypallers left. The land is full of flowers and stones... Fishes are swimming in the lakes and rivers.. There is no one who want to take them.. Monsters are waking free - there is no one to kill them.. All left 1937 players wait for Double valour event... There been none since 2 weeks, they become angry ..
An old player from the 'non paypallers' logged in after 7 years, he queued instance, died from first hit.. logged off.

.well:

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 11:16am

Yep... bfs are more dead now.. Before when we were more servers it seems that bfs was going much more... Now they happen on double valour only... All week i sit alone in tallar queue.. MAYBE 1 arena for the full week if someone decide to queue... Oh, yeah, and when you ask some players to queue tallar answer is "I save cash for double valour event" or "No double vaour, no point to waste invincibility potion for 1 tallar"... Speechless.... :no2:

I think our bfs will improve if there is some changes done:.....

Many people do not understand that not the game make 'weak' players leave but the 'strong' players. That game can't exist only on 'paypallers' because when it's only them left there will be nothing happening actually :lol:

Quoted

..Year 2073...
Only paypallers left. The land is full of flowers and stones... Fishes are swimming in the lakes and rivers.. There is no one who want to take them.. Monsters are waking free - there is no one to kill them.. All left 1937 players wait for Double valour event... There been none since 2 weeks, they become angry ..
An old player from the 'non paypallers' logged in after 7 years, he queued instance, died from first hit.. logged off.

.well:
i think you're right, but i run far as you , not only admin problem i see here ...
there are pb of players too .
i know that's better to get blesses in BF , but some here are disgusting others , by this " you don't have enough blesses , go out, don't come , exe...etc..."even when they have only wind, warrior ...for example
where will go inflation of blesses ?
Fortress fights not all the days , because any is reproach to have given fotress to mag or to human..
no more IB , because valor leechers .
no more GB in plateau because none of them want to give other chance of victory ...etc...etc...
and soon Demonologists fights will be exactly the same , little players won't come to participate

It's too our problem , not only admin 's one . To let everyone play maybe , it increase the number of players in instances and BF ?

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 11:18am

I think our bfs will improve if there is some changes done:

1) Remove shops for blesses at bfs, let players prepare on their own for the real cost of the blesses... That will help the players with no BoV/BoE to be equal to the rest as much of the Bov/BoE blesses has reduced less than half cost than origin one outside of instances OR make them cost real as outside, including their duration need to be fixed. That will help players with medium to low strength, reps and armor be performing better than the last places and will make them queue more = bfs will happen more often.
2) Remove Invincibility potions (Kick-out red armors from battlefields) OR make the invincibility potion costly for low duration - 15g/2hrs AND unable to freeze them in Estate Repository. Again that will help to players medium to low status to queue more as a very low percentage of them have red armors.
3) Replace double valour events with Game goods events (i have no idea who proposed it before but that's awesome idea). For example - winner receive 100% 1 box of 5 game resources (can contain anything as evil eyes, coals, rag leathers, bubbly metals... anything!) and loser get box of 1 resources or 50/50 chance to get 5 resources box... Or something similar...

Quoted

..Year 2073...

.well:

thanks for your repley, but if possible attend reply to admin and after all player reply

I agree with you but i think shop sell benediction no remove, is much convenient and practical and benediction (for tallar level 12) have a price elevate in this mode spend much gold (4-6) for 2-3 benediction necessary for make good tallar

Now attend response to admin please if possible no post, thanks!!!!

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 3:37pm

I can honestly say that yesterday i spent around 5-6hrs in que for 4 arenas. :(

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 3:39pm

All you need is love - John Lennon :-)

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 4:14pm

I can honestly say that yesterday i spent around 5-6hrs in que for 4 arenas. :(

On valour weekend, I spent 5 hours in queue for 2 arenas...Level 4 on double valour event! .well: I'm honestly thinkin about giving up on my own feat and going just to mess up magmar feats :smile:

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 4:19pm

I agree the battlefield situation is terrible but taking out the blessing shops would also be a bad idea. Battlefields are so few and far between that it would just give players another reason not to go. Also, bov and boe need some benefits as they are difficult reps to get and they don't really have that great of rewards. Anyone can get kmarsha, alaila, and ahimsa so why shouldn't the people who have the rep be able to get it cheaper? The other huge thing from bov and boe is mounts but so many people have lvl 10-13 ice bears as they are easier to get at winter fair each year and these are just as good if not sometimes better than shankars and endagars. Basically what Im saying is keep the blessing shops and fix the problem by getting rid of souble valor events or at least making them much more rare.

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 4:48pm

post in news when surge day is on & what bf it is on for many people forget this!
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 4:49pm

I would suggest to admins:

1) Remove double valour events or make them special event comes once in 3 or 6 months. that will make more ppl to think for normal battlefield if they want to get valour.

2) Make normal battle fields more rewarding like battlefield2.0 where winning team receives red elixirs (premium elixir. I will not suggest resource box let keep reputation out of it)

3) Bring Dragon insignia event once in 2 week which will keep everyone interested for battlefield.

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 4:52pm

1) Remove double valour events or make them special event comes once in 3 or 6 months. that will make more ppl to think for normal battlefield if they want to get valour.

2) Make normal battle fields more rewarding like battlefield2.0 where winning team receives red elixirs (premium elixir. I will not suggest resource box let keep reputation out of it)

3) Bring Dragon insignia event once in 2 week which will keep everyone interested for battlefield.
+ 1
Um, what to say? I'm a Lunatic :sarcastic:

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 5:03pm

Yay! Yet another thread about battlefields not happening and the same suggestions on how to fix it
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 5:05pm

This event seems to do nothing, last time it was on we had nothing happening still no BFs and the time before it was very limited also. Its a good event but it still don't bring ppl into BFs :well:

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 5:08pm

Completely remove double valour...if you want ranks, work for it!
Why reward people for just going? The valour IS the reward! -_-
Stop celebrating mediocrity, prepare for CC with summons/blessings. Go queue on arena for faster and more frequent valour/scalps. The more people queue, the more bfs you have which means generally, less difficult opponants and easier valour. Not begging admins like tramps for free handouts!
Make your own damn fun. Or do you honestly like farming resources all week in exchange for 1 or 2 CCs a week or 2 arenas if you're lucky?
You people bumming the devs and begging admins for double valour events are not valour players. You're beggars and leechers who are the reason this game is the way it is! .well:

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 6:14pm

for luck I asked attend reply admin -.-

this is not thread for suggestions for changes battlefield

I just want to know if management battlefiend during week will be modified or not, stop

stop please suggestion for changes battlefield this is not thread correct for this argoment, thanks

anyway i think if remove event double valour to game in this moment is probabily the game closed, actually is unique system for make valour; for major changes necessity much time!!! :)

now please stop post with suggestions for changes battlefield and attend reply to admins, thanks at all!!!!!

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 6:25pm

for luck I asked attend reply admin -.-

this is not thread for suggestions for changes battlefield

I just want to know if management battlefiend during week will be modified or not, stop

stop please suggestion for changes battlefield this is not thread correct for this argoment, thanks

anyway i think if remove event double valour to game in this moment is probabily the game closed, actually is unique system for make valour; for major changes necessity much time!!! :)

now please stop post with suggestions for changes battlefield and attend reply to admins, thanks at all!!!!!

If you want to address admins directly then please send them a mail. Posting something in the public forum and asking others not to comment will never happen.

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 6:38pm

This event seems to do nothing, last time it was on we had nothing happening still no BFs and the time before it was very limited also. Its a good event but it still don't bring ppl into BFs :well:

there were lot of tallaars happened when event came yes other battlefield not happened coz of double valour as tallaars gives much better cost vs valour.

Would be good if admin bring this event only to 1 battlefield randomly (every time dragon insignia should rewarded in different battlefield )

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 6:48pm

need to dispose of crapy red armor and bows(any kind). that would be a start for tallaars

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 7:17pm

there were lot of tallaars happened when event came yes other battlefield not happened coz of double valour as tallaars gives much better cost vs valour.

Would be good if admin bring this event only to 1 battlefield randomly (every time dragon insignia should rewarded in different battlefield )

You are lvl 5, i'm fairly sure you didn't see the lvl 8 halls queue, and trust me it was dead, i saw 1 halls all weekend during the last insignia event.

Thursday, September 4th 2014, 7:57pm

game is a boring month.action no. admin lososerg

open infernal.
what more is necessary to wait until?