You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, September 26th 2014, 4:37pm

Support Ticket

"SUPPORT SERVICE

Should you have any issues please contact Support Service. Our support team will gladly assist you! "

It has been 1 week and still no answer of my ticket. I know I am not the only one in this situation. You have the Gnome Trade fair, One arm bandit, and now 15% extra diamonds. How do you expect the players to help your paychecks when support tickets get no reply ?? Support goes both ways, from the game support staff to the players issues and from the players supporting the game by keeping this game active. A player should never have to come to forums to complain about the support staff or tickets submitted and not getting answers. With the previous support system, at least I would have a reply 24-48 hours from the time it was submitted.
With that, I challenge the administration and support staff to maintain a 24-48 hr reply when any ticket is submitted by a player.

Tuesday, October 7th 2014, 1:05pm

That would be to much like Common sense....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 3:35am

+1 I submitted a ticket, contacted lososerg in game and i sent him an email and still no response.. how do you guys expect to keep customers happy and committed to the game if you cannot provide basic needs. This needs to change pls answer us!

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 2:24pm

Ticked created: 9/16/14 8:15 PM
1st answer from support: 9/30/14 3:05 PM - but dont solved my problem,only asking me
My answer: 9/30/14 8:25 PM
Answer from support: still nothing :sleep:

I loose 18g becose of server crash at 16.9. (created exchange offer in aukcion for 18g and dont get back money or purchased item)......