You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 8:38am

Looking for Collateral Loan

I am in need of a large loan for riding skill level 2 I have any items that add up to the amount needed I would like to get a 120g loan the items I can trade as collateral are as follows
Transferable Anger Bracers
Transferable Anger Boots
Transferable Barbarian Bow(Blue LV3 BC)
Merciless Chastener Ring(Blue)
Reckless Chastener Ring(Green)
Executioner Mask
Savage Avenger Amulet
Please Mail or Private MSG me in game if you are willing to set up this loan with me

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 10:18am

Ask Lososerg, he might have... :-)

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 10:21am

KingCold,

no one will give you such a loan since Contracts has been removed from the game. No one has a proof that you won't scam them.. Well, I wouldn't believe anyone except those I know in RL... And you ain't one of them :glance:

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 11:07am

Hi,

Just wanted to say that we do not approve money loans. Meaning that you better not give or get money loans.to one another.

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 12:07pm

Hi,

Just wanted to say that we do not approve money loans. Meaning that you better not give or get money loans.to one another.

That sounds a bit ambiguous. What does it mean? That you frown upon loaning money?
Or do you not take responsibility if loans are repaid or not?

Because as of your this comment, it seems that loaning of money even between people of trust, is not legal in your book.

(That's what your comment means, at least to me)

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 12:50pm

he manages the game and he is interested in players being happy... he clearly said "we do not approve money loans" which cant really mean the game authorities forbid loans, would be impossible to do so, but more like if you do loan money to someone you do it at your own risk... which is understandable.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 1:46pm

@SilentWater, Just as Dzaack put it. What I imply is that neither administration, nor guards/mentors will come to your assistance if the money you loaned is not returned.

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 4:20am

Hmm. That makes sense. Thanks for the clarification :)

Friday, October 3rd 2014, 4:24am

he manages the game and he is interested in players being happy... he clearly said "we do not approve money loans" which cant really mean the game authorities forbid loans, would be impossible to do so, but more like if you do loan money to someone you do it at your own risk... which is understandable.

I was more concerned about the "Better not loan or get loans".

I tend to make heavy weather of some things :P
Sorry about that.

Saturday, October 4th 2014, 1:46pm

that's why I have offered well over the amlunt in items as collateral its insurance lol but I figured nobody would bite anyway just figured I would try