You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 10:26am

Harrasment & Blackmail

:devil:I have recently been blackmailed by a character thats twice my level. I have been threatened with a -7 injury EVERY day due to the simple fact i caught a golden habus and would not give it to them when they told me to. As far as i know fish were fair game, its not like i jumped a fight and stole a loot. I know this is probably a waste of time because there is no holding him back from a daily execution. My main point i want to get across is that i have played for over 1 year with absolutely no problems with ANY character (check my record) and all a sudden i can;t enjoy this terrific game. It's a shame i cant continue on with my friends i've met on this game, hopefully there is something you, as admins, can do to help me in some way, or at least protect my clan after i leave. Thanks a lot for at least hearing me rant and rave, i just hope you find this as unjust as i do. Have a wonderful day/evening.
-Srhfergus420

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 10:34am

Get your friends or your clan to help, you don't have to accept tpo be treated like that from other players.

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 10:39am

problem is i had to leave my clan due to the threat, the clan im talking about is all lvl 11+ and my clan can;t compare.... i guess my only choice is to stop playing a game ive enjoyed for over a year?

Wednesday, November 3rd 2010, 10:52am

There are many players in Faeo who don't like this sort of harassment. Try to find friends and a new clan to help you.