You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 20th 2014, 5:54pm

Lososerg LAGS

17:51 Some of your items have been damaged: Barbarian Pauldrons (-1), Ephemeral Belt (-1), Small Leather Bucket Bag (-1), Barbarian Bracers (-1), Predator Cuisses (-1).
17:51 Your irreparable items (Ephemeral Belt) have been removed.

help us come on its pissing us off :grrrr:

Your items have been restored. Lososerg

Monday, October 20th 2014, 5:56pm

16:56 You have repaired your Barbarian Pauldrons. Thank you!
:truce:

Monday, October 20th 2014, 7:50pm

u could have posted in my thread instead of creating a new one... not that it matters anyway:lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, October 20th 2014, 7:59pm

Who is complaining about common feature of the game..!!..?? :glance:

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 6:08pm

Mate, do something please, we run between lags and bugs
Nothing fun to play like this.
Move please.
We don't need special bless from the elder, we need you move for.

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 7:17pm

19:06 The battle "Attack on Bog Elf" has ended.
19:06 Some of your items have been damaged: Large Leather Bucket Bag (-1), Heroic Pauldrons of Ecstasy (-1), Amulet of Strong Insight (-1), Relentless Breakthrough Legendary Bow (-1), Fey Amulet of Insight (-1).
19:06 Player claudiu_bran94 [9] has joined the game.
19:06 Player JPinhal [16] has joined the game.
19:06 Player claudiu_bran94 [9] has joined the game.
19:06 Player JPinhal [16] has joined the game.
19:06 Player Kik82 [11] has joined the game.
19:06 Player Dzaack [12] has joined the game.
19:07 Player Alamus [12] has joined the game.
19:07 Vlad Barbarul » pompieru : 19:07 Player pompieru [12] has joined the game.X4 http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…21&server_id=10
admins please restore my item !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your items has been restored. Lososerg

Tuesday, October 21st 2014, 7:18pm

last few days th game has become unplayable... just finished hall, died twice without being able to hit... after each fight it took almost 1 min to open backpack and eat or repair whatever... i don't care much for dying while hunting but in instances is different... fix this crap
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 4:28pm

tucutee, pompieru you items have been restored.
Dzaack, we are aware of the problem, doing our best to fix it.

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 5:02pm

My red stuff broke also, but since i play on the browser and since game crashed i dont know which pieces. Could you find out somehow?

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 5:49pm

I broke titan belt...can I have a new one please? :thumbsup:

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 6:45pm

6:02 PM Some of your items have been damaged: The Bracers of Destruction (-1), The Helmet of Destruction (-1), Medium Leather Bucket Bag (-1), Amulet of Strong Suppression (-1), Ring of Fortune (-1).
6:39 PM Some of your items have been damaged: Contrition Battle Axe (-1), Contrition Cuirass (-1), Medium Closed Quiver (-1), Ring of Fortune (-1), The Bracers of Destruction (-1).
I am glad you guys are aware of the problems but this really doesn't help us at all and believe me, it's getting harder and harder everyday to maintain a balanced possition... how about you guys close the server comnpletly for a week if you have to and check everything and when you come back online we'll have no reason to complain whatsoever

Your items have been restored. I couldn't restore your Ring of Fortune since you've sold it to the shop. We will have to manage with the problems on the go. Thank you for you input. Lososerg

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 6:54pm

Some of your items have been damaged: Amulet of Strong Suppression (-1), The Boots of Destruction (-1), Leather Bag (-1), Medium Closed Quiver (-1), The Pauldrons of Destruction (-1).

Items restored. Lososerg

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 7:20pm

tk a lot lososerg !!!

Thursday, October 23rd 2014, 8:37pm

i've reinstalled client and i had no problems after that.. the question is, wth was the problem cause i've reinstalled the exact same client i had before.. :puke:

Friday, October 24th 2014, 2:03am

thanks lososerg

Friday, October 24th 2014, 3:48am

1 minute lag times! i didn't stand a chance!
03:44 The battle "Attack on King Scorpion" has ended.
03:44 Some of your items have been damaged: Deadly Light Bow (-1), The Warlord's Belt (-1), Unicorn Sword (-1), Unicorn Helmet (-1), Unicorn Boots (-1).

Items restored. Lososerg
I'll look that up...

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, October 24th 2014, 6:42pm

Items mentioned in the thread were restored. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Friday, October 24th 2014, 9:20pm

This is diabolical in tallaars now 3 last fights again lagging badly weapons and equip damaged loss of valour etc not funny no more

Friday, October 24th 2014, 9:21pm

1:14 Some of your items have been damaged: Deadly Light Bow (-1), The Warlord's Belt (-1), Brutal Tyrant Ring (-1), Chrome Boots (-1), Chrome-tanned Leather Bag (-1)

Items restored. Lososerg.