You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 25th 2014, 12:10pm

R.I.P. Football

Couldnt hold the sorrow.. the sport in general and football as we knew it.. are dead.. they were killed by violence.. by racism and by the criminal behaviour..
Uefa said yes to racism.. said yes to violence and said no to respect..
RIP SPORT!!!
RIP FOOTBALL!!

Saturday, October 25th 2014, 12:12pm

are u stupid or it just looks like it.. social media is killing football, not UEFA. Because of all matches in TV, supporters are not coming for football matches because they can watch it at home...

Monday, October 27th 2014, 9:12am

football aka soccer is like WWE :whistling:

best actor wins the match :thumbup:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, March 9th 2015, 12:54pm

R.I.P. Football

So if you really want to know my thinking about R.I.P. Football, then i
will tell you that what are you talking about Buddy. I don't think so
that Football going Dead. I think you did not watch FIFA World Cup ever
in your life. Otherwise you do not Post this type of Statement anytime.

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 11:09am

As long as folks pay to see people chasing a sphere object on a rectangle field, football won't die.

Hilarious, how much money and resources humanity dumps into all kinds of useless things.

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 1:08pm

As long as folks pay to see people chasing a sphere object on a rectangle field, football won't die.

Hilarious, how much money and resources humanity dumps into all kinds of useless things.
I agree with that comment 1000000000000000000%

Friday, June 26th 2015, 10:58pm

All human institutions are corrupt. The difference is that corrupt as can be, and that depends on how much money move. The sport is not the problem, people it is

if you believe that the day is gone football, people began to donate the money to charity .... you are very clever

Saturday, June 27th 2015, 1:52pm

I dont think footy will ever day,so long as kids all over the world chasing ball arround there is hope,i like footy,dont like UEFA,but todays world all run around money....its cruel reality of world we living in and any sports is not imune on that...especially not most popular sport on world.....