You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 26th 2014, 11:06pm

lose valour in cc

I have a problem, now we have formed a group x cave of crystals, it was about 15, got confirmation we walked in and started the quarry, I started collecting when I was back in x width x deliver as soon as I clicked out of the cave instead of green bring up the next screen I found myself on the main page to log back tedesca.non could, even if they're on the home page English, gave me errore503 Service Temporarily Unavailablenginx / 1.0.0. are able to return 15 minutes later lost value and quests, tonight again. we were at the quarry already won 468 to 0, x I click enter on the basis of human and x close quarry instead of back out the same storia.503 Service Temporarily Unavailable :drop:
nginx / 1.0.0. I would like to kindly get back the lost value, and that is not obtained from the two wins. since it is not my fault. aspect of response from administration, since in quest days there are many lag. thanks in advance :!: :!: :!: