You are not logged in.

• "Dzaack" started this thread

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 10:10pm

I have some problems with a few qsts

qsts sending me to NPC's which do not exists (either name written wrong or i cant find them anywhere on the map), qst items which i have and no npc is taking them nor saying anything about them or simply qsts asking for stuff that cannot be find and here are some examples:
Take the totems to the Bewitcher. - Games of the Chosen (qst)
Go to Zigori and speak to him about drawing the Silvergut. - Envy is no vice (qst)
In the Azure Lagoon, find the cave in which the apprentice has taken up residence, and find out what has happened. -
The Lost Apprentice (qst) - there's nothing clickable in location
Go to see the young goblin in Azure Lagoon. - Mechanical Defender (qst) no such NPC in location nor anything i can click with any kind of effect
there's also the annoying qsts which you cannot refuse once you've took them and i do understand that some are cleaverly thought to work this way like Evil for hire for example, or the opposing for boe to bov but there are qsts like: Pkhadd Trap [6]
the recurring qst for lvl 7 for city charters which is totally useless once u've leveled and not interested in doing it anymore...
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, November 20th 2014, 11:13pm

Take the totems to the Bewitcher. - Games of the Chosen (qst) <------white castle

• "Dzaack" started this thread

Friday, November 21st 2014, 1:34am

i did that already... my point for for that qst was that in qst was not pointed the npc's name but his profession and the bloody compass doesn't recognize the npc other than full name....
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Friday, November 21st 2014, 4:56am

Need to complete this quest in order to proceed on the others:

The Lost Apprentice (qst) - there's nothing clickable in location

Should be a cave on the middle island to the side. When you click the right one, a mob will attack you (think its a lvl12). Then you go back to Goblin in square and after assembling his item as requested Zigori (the apprentice will show up and speak with you). That wont fix him showing up int he character list however. But you can find him in the cave from then on and that will allow you to proceed with the other quests. Cant proceed in them until Lost Apprentice unlocks Zigori.

As for charter stop being lazy :snowball: do it then hide that sucker in recurring. Problem solved.