You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 15th 2014, 6:04am

The complaint system.

Hello there, every now and again I see a person type the same exact message over and over again, but the thing is, I cannot complain on them all, it gives me this message "[align=-webkit-center]A complaint has already been submitted about this message!"[/align][align=-webkit-center]
I have only been able to complain on 1 message of the flood, therefore making me look a bit silly when it won't look like a flood to the mentors.
My question is: Can you see all the flood messages from a singular player? or just one?
[/align]

Monday, December 15th 2014, 7:24am

we only see the message that is complained upon (unless we are within the local area to hear the original message). you are correct to complain them:) if we need more information about a complaint you may hear from a guard or mentor. that is where you can tell us it is a multiple message. thank you!
I'll look that up...

Monday, December 15th 2014, 10:37am

thank you marensman for the quick response here. I'd just like to add that you may also complain the message and then you can copy and paste the second message to a mentor online to show that its a flood complaint. :)

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 6:19am

thank you marensman for the quick response here. I'd just like to add that you may also complain the message and then you can copy and paste the second message to a mentor online to show that its a flood complaint. :)

Strange this can be done.... Just since when???? Never was allowed in the past or is this one on those made up rules??? This bug has been in the game a very long time like many others that have been Ignored and excuses made for... Relly things should have been addressed a LONG Time ago...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 9:17am

Shylark for one, you were a magmar mentor not a human mentor so perhaps things were done differently when you were a mentor. Secondly the glitch with the complaint system came with the last update it was supposed to help with the problem of multiple ppl all complaining on the same message, however there is a problem with its functionality when dealing with exact same repear messages. Admins are aware of the issue and working towards a fix. I would like to ask that unless you have something constructive to add to forums please do not post your negativy. There is no place for that here. Thank you and have a wonderful day :)

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 11:22am

Sorry but telling the TRUTH is NOT NEGATIVE. It is a Fact so get off you high horse and face the Facts... I think 17 months and it has not been fixed speaks for is self....
Thanks Have a Great Day....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:18pm

Thank you Queen of Death and Marensman,
I appreciate both of your inputs in helping me resolve my enquiry,
Take care!