You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:01pm

Update is coming!!!

hey lets talk about some positive things in game. Do you know the update is coming? Who knows what the update will contain? I know of a few things the update will have. Some of them are really interesting and exciting. I would love to read players thoughts on how they feel the update might improve their gaming experiance. :)

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:03pm

I'll start off with the new premium service account options. Not only will players have option to pay diamonds but they will also have alt option to earn valor points to activate premium service account options. Which means More Battlefields! Yay!

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:06pm

Queen , can't wait!! Do you know a date yet?

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:08pm

yeah do you know the date?

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:09pm

Polish got update today, according to admins its possible update come in end of week, in case of some issue in beggin of next week, but possible this week. Update also go bring new features and few amazing things, but dont go share the info, where its the fun of that?

Enjoy

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:12pm

I'll start off with the new premium service account options. Not only will players have option to pay diamonds but they will also have alt option to earn valor points to activate premium service account options. Which means More Battlefields! Yay!

I appreciate the initiative :-)

but said in this way do not add anything that can be used by anyone :-)

I'll explain better :
would be nice if we would have (for example in a complete ad-hoc forum section) :
- a news about a new feature
- how to activate/use the new feature
- anuthing else that helps to understand this feature better :-

Appreciated, anyway :-)

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:12pm

JP Maybe it's a big surprise :D

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:14pm

Hm, but it seems to me, that there ist no point. Their is a simple math for that: Happiness of Players equals Fun in the game equals Payments for the provider of the game. No Happiness of Players equals nof fun in the game equals no money for the provider of the game. Therefore the update is not relevant, Make players happy by taking there opinions and their freedom of speech seriously or you can spare yourself the effort. Seems clear to me. The most positive thing you can possibly say is an earnest criticism. That means that the person critizising cares about the subjekt critizised. Take the possibillity for criticism away and you will simply take the affection for the critizised objekt away with the criticism. Think about it. Its some really basic psychology at work here. It you cant see that, you will have to face the consequences, meaning people getting disinteressted in the game quals fewer players equals less money, equal end of game. Therefore basic deduction: Allowing and honour honest criticism equals the most positive think there is for this game :-) :woody:

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:16pm

So..now they want us to pay diamonds to become a "premium player"? Is this a monthly "donation" they want us to make?
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:17pm

no hun, you dont have to pay diamonds. there is two options one in which you can gain access to the extra services simply by gaining some valor and an option to yes paypal and purchase it that way. :)
:horse: A horse never runs so fast as when he has other horses to catch up and outpace.

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:21pm

I'll explain better :
would be nice if we would have (for example in a complete ad-hoc forum section) :

We will post a news item about it very soon and will start to roll out new features right after we update the game. Right now our top priority is to make a smooth conversion to the new build and to see that everything is ok and in place. After that we will post news-guides-etc. about new features and all the other exciting stuff. And it would also be almost Christmas and I guess you already know what that means ;)

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:22pm

So..now they want us to pay diamonds to become a "premium player"? Is this a monthly "donation" they want us to make?
Even if it was, I believe it would be a way to contribute to keeping this server running.
However, I understand the statements made by the free player and the paypaller. I believe if it was balanced well, then there is no issue.

On the topic of the update, I would love to see some ideas come into play, just any good idea, not just our own.

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:25pm

I'll explain better :

We will post a news item about it very soon and will start to roll out new features right after we update the game. Right now our top priority is to make a smooth conversion to the new build and to see that everything is ok and in place. After that we will post news-guides-etc. about new features and all the other exciting stuff. And it would also be almost Christmas and I guess you already know what that means ;)

Yes :-)

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:26pm

Can we have dancing snowmen?
I'll explain better :

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:42pm

Speaking of update. Anyone seen the DE server :lol: cant seem to find it from yesterday. Did their address change or something?

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:45pm

Speaking of update. Anyone seen the DE server :lol: cant seem to find it from yesterday. Did their address change or something?

another new feature :-)

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:47pm

Idk, I found it but the thing I wonder is how come 3 servers having united battlefields have different events going on .well: One for extra valour, one for unbreakable armor...

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:51pm

after update i am gonna need back any item that has expired during the time update will take to apply

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:56pm

on ru. server fair had come....look like red rings/amulet cant be freezed anymore in repository

Tuesday, December 16th 2014, 2:57pm

on ru. server fair had come....look like red rings/amulet cant be freezed anymore in repository
then we dont buy any more less gold wasted