You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 3:59pm

Game Update Bug Report Thread

Dear all,

Here you can report bugs you find in the updated version of the game.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 5:45pm

Can's see my estate. This is first now

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:07pm

no application room for lvl5 kiyrite
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:08pm

hello

does not let me from the game client..

The server is currently down for maintenance work. Please try again later.
I do not need to be number 1 to be better than your....

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:08pm

Me neither, i can see only the land, not the buildings.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:15pm

Hi. i have a elixir of invulnerability (that who avoid damage in armor for 2 hours) in the repository and disapear.
I hope ypu can retur this to me as soon as posible.

Sorry for my english
Cheers.
Saint Mati

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:19pm

lost all my dragon insignia from repository, please restore them

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:20pm

For the things in your repository go to your estate take things out of your town hall box and you will see it you can access your repository from the same place and put it back into your freezer

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:23pm

I cannot see any chat messages. I get this

18:22 Connection with chat server not established yet.

tried to reload several times

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:23pm

found them, all good

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:25pm

Didn't got Mystery Chest Mystery Casket...

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:28pm

no application room for lvl5 kiyrite

Applications for all fortress are done from the contenders hall in SHeara's place. The times should change according to below (translation):

Part in the siege can only accept members of the clan stage 2 or higher.
Under Siege is open to the clans from all servers.
Minimum number of participants of the battle on the one hand - 10 soldiers.
Warning! In combat strikes timeout is 20 seconds.

Conditions capture the fortress
• Submission of applications for participation in the clan battle for the castle is available from 12.00 on Thursday and Sunday.
• The draw for the participants of the battle for the fortress held on Mondays and Fridays at 21:00.
• The battle for the fortress are held every Tuesday and Saturday at 21:00.
• The head of the clan can apply for the capture of the fortress only one tier group. Clan members that do not fit in the level, will not take part in the battles for the fortress.
• 5 minutes before the start of the battle clan members, appropriate to the level of participation in the battle, a message arrives in the chat by clicking on which they will automatically move to the desired location.
• After the start of the Battle of the magistrates have 3 minutes to distribute the fighters on the point of attack (2 towers and gates). At the same time he does not know the balance of power rival.
• 20% of the number of soldiers who took part in the battle, the governor can keep in reserve. After the fight, the governor may distribute the soldiers from the reserve if necessary. Since the release of the reserve have 3 minutes to complete its distribution.
• If the governor did not manage to disperse the fighters on the islands, the distribution is done automatically.
• In each of the fortress is the most important object 3: 2 towers and gates. The goal of each team - to capture more objects than the opponent. At certain times in the towers and the gates start fights. Winners fighting takes ownership.
• During the battle, you can use the support once the spell:
- Eclipse - a magic spell spoken head of the clan during the battle, will call on the help of a powerful spirit Rainbow eclipse, which will reduce by 17% the amount of damage inflicted on the enemy allies.
- Lightning - magic spell spoken head of the clan during the battle, will call on the help of a powerful spirit Rainbow lightning, which will increase by 17% the amount of damage done to the enemy allies.
- Enlightenment - a magic spell spoken head of the clan during the battle, will call on the help of a powerful spirit Rainbow light that will restore vitality allies by 25%.

In the battle for the fortress can not summon Morokov.
In the battle for the fortress issued prowess, but not accrued experience.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:29pm

my reposotory is emty in my estate, when i look from bank than it is full but when i look from estate it is empty

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:33pm

I havent got the Mystery Chest or Mystery Casket too like most others. Please fix soon, Thanks :)
~ I will lift u up when u fall down :snowball: after i finish laughing :thumbsup: ~

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:33pm

I don't have any new chests :(

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:38pm

No chest here either.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:41pm

in backpack missing pet food

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:42pm

Hunt screen freezes very often when you click to mine a resource, (even after doing the mini-game)

By the way, really good update in my opinion ^^.

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:45pm

no boss in exil fortress and soon time finish for access

Thursday, December 18th 2014, 6:49pm

Getting for staying logged in game things for low level warriors like Leather boots, cheap rings and pots...