You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 4:15pm

Daily Charters don't show time remaining or available in recurring quest page like they did before update if you had done the charter previously.
:smoke:

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 4:17pm

Daily bonus doesn't work if you stay in the game

Just log out and back in again, worked for me. Not sure if you can simply refresh but does work if you log out/in
:smoke:

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 4:25pm

When i tried to enter the chaos badlands by using the artifact it put me into the fight with the guard but afterwards i was still in dartrong square....
Sarcasm is the greatest weapon since beating people to death is illegal.....

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 4:37pm

shadows don't drop

People do not get any shadows in cloister of visions

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 4:40pm

After update all things from Repository lost fozen lifespan :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
Need to remove and move it again.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 4:49pm

Incorrect number of items in mail

*** You have been sold Closed Precious Casket, 10 pcs., on the exchange.***

Although this message says 10 caskets were given, when I opened up the letter, only 6 were contained inside. :(
I'm an innocent little teapot.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 4:53pm

Warrior Vouchers

During tallars we see the message that we recieved warrior vouchers however they are not in backpack.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 6:26pm

fixed the chat and the fight issue

it looks like some other ports are involved since the upgrade and i fixed my issues by lowering the security level from high to medium on the firewall (not the PC one but the router) but it now works on all my computers!.

Just wanted to share my expreience it took enough time for me to troubleshoot it

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 6:35pm

hello

I can rained meter my armour :cry:

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 6:39pm

During tallars we see the message that we recieved warrior vouchers however they are not in backpack.

looks no more vouchers, we get reputation directly, i found this message in chat
17:53 Одержав победу в ожесточенной схватке, вы забрали причитающиеся вам трофеи. Репутация Охотников за трофеями увеличена на 25.

google says
17:53 Having won a fierce battle, you took trophies owed to you. Reputation trophy hunters increased by 25.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 6:44pm

*** You have been sold Closed Precious Casket, 20 pcs., on the exchange.***
I have only one casket in mail.
Well-behaved women seldom make history.

Женщина часто меняла историю, но история не изменила женщину.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 7:25pm

Same Issue like others, lost Executioner Scrolls Built in my weapon:

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=184913872

Lot of Scrolls missing, please check.

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 7:52pm

the tree in CS only gave me fireworks quest :/

where are the rest?

Quoted

Check your accepted quests to make sure you dont have the ones from last year still in your accepted quests, if you do simply decline them and you will be able to pick up the firefly quest

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Queen of Death" (Dec 21st 2014, 4:35am)

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 8:03pm

2 of them are with the man of the arena on city square

Anyways, the tree gaves 2 quests, the fireworks and the fireflies quests
I'm cute :D

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 8:06pm

Ваш клан еще не достиг третьей ступени! Вы не можете участвовать в осаде Замка!
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 8:12pm

2 of them are with the man of the arena on city square

Anyways, the tree gaves 2 quests, the fireworks and the fireflies quests

i got the fireworks - fireflies wont appear

as for warlord thing, i have them but the branches wont drop

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 8:31pm

Hello all

I can't fight when i start my fight he say me :

Error Connection to server nterruped

And i can"t see any chanel :
=>20:27 Connection with chat server not established yet.

I can only fishing....

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 8:35pm

RE: Game Update Bug Report Thread

Dear all,

Here you can report bugs you find in the updated version of the game.
Creatures of Cold and Blizzards this quest isnt give obtain 10 branches . I killed around 50 snogers. And didnt get any branches. Sorry for my english and thank you :xmasparty:

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 9:20pm

my backpack apparently learned how to reorganize itself, it will randomly just switch stuff around and im OCD so FIXX THIS omg my stuff is all unorganized whether i use the new organize tool or not!
"If something bad can happen, it will," - Muphy's Law

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 11:14pm

2 Tallaars 15 scalps had saying of warrior vouchers 200 pcs in total no vouchers in back pack please sort out bug

Quoted

Trophy rep is now added directly to your attributes, vouchers are no longer a feature

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Queen of Death" (Dec 21st 2014, 4:37am)