You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 11:17pm

2 Tallaars 15 scalps had saying of warrior vouchers 200 pcs in total no vouchers in back pack please sort out bug

You get trophy rep directly, no more vouchers, not to mention getting a scalp doesnt mean you will get vouchers :D

Saturday, December 20th 2014, 11:58pm

For the things in your repository go to your estate take things out of your town hall box and you will see it you can access your repository from the same place and put it back into your freezer

Small Potion of Success 22 or 23 burned, bcoz i log on in game later than timer on pots down. is it really my problem? think no

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 12:59am

Lost my agudar feat wins had 5 out of 6, now i gained 2 more on my own.

Before the update, in the attributes section I had 5 wins in a row
stacked up and only required one more. Currently it has none marked and
acts if I have no wins stacked up towards the feat, and it randomly gave
me two wins in chain of victory when I had recently turned in the quest
for 5 wins before the update. Please try to fix this, 5 wins in cc is a
lot of money and work, if it went to waste I will have lost over 20g up
to 40g in time and money, not to mention stockpiled exp from them.

In addition to this glitch, after winning another cc, It restarted it
from one, including a translation glitch in my quests section of my
attributes. this is what it says, Победы в пещере на подвиг . please
correct the mistake, i should now have finished my 1st feat of agudar
and deserve the valor and exp from the quest as well as the quest being
removed from my quest list and from my attributes if possible. After this I gained another win as well, tally is up to 2. I should have my full feat completed.

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 1:07am

you have disregarded accepting my clan application for too long, idc if its not a bug, its been 2 weeks and due to the update, i dont own the clan i worked to get to! hurry and accept, i feel monkeys could do a better job
"If something bad can happen, it will," - Muphy's Law

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 1:34am

During tallars we see the message that we recieved warrior vouchers however they are not in backpack.

same as with Arena - past 2 days ive had about 10 scalps in arena or more that gave me no Vouchers

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 1:46am

01:45 The temporary penalty has been lifted, you can take part in the battlefields again!
in tallaar game crash and exit me...loose valor and 1 gold for go in Q

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 1:55am

2 days in a row after 00:00 i come estate and it is blank and just shows estate asif it is is just land and snow with no buildings on, cannot charge towers if i cannot click on them
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 2:14am

2 days in a row after 00:00 i come estate and it is blank and just shows estate asif it is is just land and snow with no buildings on, cannot charge towers if i cannot click on them

I had the problem intially when using the browser. You can still interact with the buildings using the links in the left (unhide with button if necessary). To fix i just cleared my cache and everything is fine now.

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 3:56am

Вы добыли Скорпионий яд, возвращайтесь к прорицательнице. Квест «Неустойчивый мир» [10]. getting this message after every king scorp yet when i go to her is no option to talk to her and quest is no longer in my quest list

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 6:14am

Amulet of Call is not working during battle

All my amulet of calls are not working. Can anyone help me out? Thx.

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 9:34am

has to be a bug received 33 pet food

09:28 You have received Pet Food 33 pcs

gave pet 20 pieces , as it was 0/100 satiety, and all it gave was 3 satiety making it 3/100
usually one piece gives about 4 to 6 satiety to the pet
so it should be at l20 pcs like 80+ satiety

Please remedy this
thank you
There is always room for Noodles!

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 10:58am

Lost contact with server

Hi,

Me and Lady Katrina both lost connection with the server during a cc at around 1am last night. I lost around 8% valour.

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 12:31pm

In sunken ship are 2 southern corridor in the first room. pls fix to 1 southern corridor. only u can go to the southern if u click the secound one... And at the third room there are 2 "backs"...

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 12:53pm

leader loot distribution doesn't work, like 95% things go to my bag when I'm hunting.

please fix it.

Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 1:30pm

09:28 You have received Pet Food 33 pcs

gave pet 20 pieces , as it was 0/100 satiety, and all it gave was 3 satiety making it 3/100
usually one piece gives about 4 to 6 satiety to the pet
so it should be at l20 pcs like 80+ satiety

Please remedy this
thank you

Nothing wrong with it. Please read...

Average regularity of capacity use - 8 moves.
Amount of experience received - 10% from owner’s experience received in battle.
Quantity of food needed to completely satiate - 693 units.
Rest time until lively condition restored - 6d 12h
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 1:37pm

Raw materials for citadels are not seen in the item list under item management in clan section.

They are clan items, so they should appear there.

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 3:33pm

In sunken ship are 2 southern corridor in the first room. pls fix to 1 southern corridor. only u can go to the southern if u click the secound one... And at the third room there are 2 "backs"...
in magish too

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 3:48pm

leader loot distribution doesn't work, like 95% things go to my bag when I'm hunting.

please fix it.

Are you using client?

If so i have had no problem with this at all and i have done 2hrs of raging since updte, but i have heard several people say the same thing.

I did very recently update my client though, so if you do use client check you have the 'update on startup' box ticked under main > client options. This will take a while upon next startup to download the newer files but may well sort the problem. You can always untick the box again after if you wish.

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 4:02pm

Now, I am sure I should have 3 wins for my feat...not 2? I did 113, a cc with friend yesteday and a cc just then.
Can this be corrected?

Победы в пещере на подвиг22Victories in succession in the cave33Crystalline Caves Chain of Victory2