You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 4:02pm

Now, I am sure I should have 3 wins for my feat...not 2? I did 113, a cc with friend yesteday and a cc just then.
Can this be corrected?

Победы в пещере на подвиг22Victories in succession in the cave33Crystalline Caves Chain of Victory2
Well, copy and paste stuffed that up a bit

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 4:17pm

Items in my Repository are losing lifespan and when I enter repository the items does not exist there, but they show to be in esate bank when I open the "View" all bank slots. But my repository just has 2 empty slots at the moment and the items are nowhere to be found

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 5:09pm

Items in my Repository are losing lifespan and when I enter repository the items does not exist there, but they show to be in esate bank when I open the "View" all bank slots. But my repository just has 2 empty slots at the moment and the items are nowhere to be found

You need to remove all items from your estate box and you will find repository items then put back into repository

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 5:33pm

I have the same problem as Mercury and Amdis. I put on exchange for 10 bronze chests and only got 2 when it said exchange was paid in full.
What you mean I can't have a cookie?

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 6:00pm

I'm trapped in Icy Craddle: there are 4 options:

1. terror wharf
2. haldebor fortress country
3. iceberg wharf
4. labyrint island

If I choose 3 or 4 I got: You cannot get in there!
if I choose 2: Вы не владеете крепостью.
if I choose 1: Вы слишком молоды для встречи с опасностями Островов вечной стужи.

so I cannot move...

Sunday, December 21st 2014, 11:00pm

My Worn Quickstep Boots lost resurection magic

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=202527115

Before updating, my Worn Quickstep Boots had resurection magic scroll with only one use..... now you can see in the information there is only one use left. Please i need you restablish again all magic missing.

thank you for your help :) :worship: :wink:

If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one . 'Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds.
(Robert_Oppenheimer‎).

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 12:44am

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=202527115

Before updating, my Worn Quickstep Boots had resurection magic scroll with only one use..... now you can see in the information there is only one use left. Please i need you restablish again all magic missing.

thank you for your help :) :worship: :wink:

Same thing happened with my Res magic built in my DM shield. Hope they do recharge it!

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 12:59am

I opened my card pack I got from the calendar today, and was told I received a toad card, but I didn't actually get one. I did have one before, and I still have only one in my backpack. Refreshing and logging out/in did nothing; still have only the one toad card I already had for years.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 1:13am

Connection with chat server not established yet.
no funcion

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 1:35am

My Advent Calendar Has Disappear

my advent calendar disappeard after I clickedand get 2 snow flakes in it. Please check it, today I dont want to miss the item It might give today.. .I dont think that I had drop it..It has just disappeared.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 1:57am

I received a card from advent calendar and it was dropped into 'maps' area of effects in my character tabs but other cards are ll together at the top of this page.This happened the same on both accounts even though I had cards from the same collections.

Also,

I am getting a LOT of system messages even though I have the "Switch off additional system messages" checked in personal settings.
:smoke:

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 2:47am

bug cards

hello from the update, it lacks two cards in my bag,http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=15314 and http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=16132
on 12/22/2014, I get it (http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=15315 ) but it is not in my bag

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 3:11am

Kinda hard to play the game when you see absolutely nothing in chat and when you try to chat it says not established...
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 3:21am

tchat don't work each time after open auction

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 3:21am

Kinda hard to play the game when you see absolutely nothing in chat and when you try to chat it says not established...

Yes is a real pain have to close the Client and reopen it.. Nothing really new Chat has had issues for 5 years or more.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 3:34am

I had premium via valor gain for 1 day, and reverted back to no premium. idk if it's just me, but the game speed seems to have dropped a LOT more than it was before I got premium. It takes roughly 3 seconds for a move to be seen as executed than the 1 second in a premium compared to 2 seconds before.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 4:07am

Premium accounts make the lives of Faeo warriors easier and happier! Benefit from all the advantages of this service by acquiring Premium for one day, three days or one month. To the fear of your enemies, the delight of your allies, the envy of other warriors!
Premium account is valid for another: 32min

I didn't buy a premium account and I didn't earn any valor for it.. check this out

I am not complaining but it should be fixed.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 4:08am

Premium accounts make the lives of Faeo warriors easier and happier! Benefit from all the advantages of this service by acquiring Premium for one day, three days or one month. To the fear of your enemies, the delight of your allies, the envy of other warriors!
Premium account is valid for another: 32min

I didn't buy a premium account and I didn't earn any valor for it.. check this out

I am not complaining but it should be fixed.

Oh man, I do have a bad memory, I got the premium acc from the chest :wall:

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 6:23am

Victories in succession in the cave 4 4

I can no longer see the hand in quest :(

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 6:45am

now when play with browser (any browser) impossible load page when in ESTATE, is a big problem, i hope resolve fast, thanks