You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 6:58am

red UK

Dear Administration,

for making my red UK medal i`ve tried to give 50 certificates as is asked for 3rd certificate and i receiving the message "You don't have 50 Combat Certificates!" and if i`m looing in my backup http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artifact_id=202209854
also i have 1st and 2nd certificate.
Could you please to fix this.
Many thanks,

Best regards Ankhesenamun.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 7:42am

Ignore this post if it is how it suppose to be, thanks

Please double check cloister of vision shadow drop rate, if it's correct or not.
Several chaos events disappeared, please double check
Regards

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 8:00am

disconnection from chat server is a constant problem, happens regularly

also, I saw a post in russian while in talaars, after winning a fight.... with the #18, I just assumed this was the Warrior Vouchers, but after Talaars I look and I did not receive any Warrior Vouchers, even though i saw the chat update (it was working) during Talaars.

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…146859&finish=1

I know I should have won vouchers at least 3-4 times

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 8:47am

disconnection from chat server is a constant problem, happens regularly

also, I saw a post in russian while in talaars, after winning a fight.... with the #18, I just assumed this was the Warrior Vouchers, but after Talaars I look and I did not receive any Warrior Vouchers, even though i saw the chat update (it was working) during Talaars.

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…146859&finish=1

I know I should have won vouchers at least 3-4 times
vouchers now directly exchanged for rep...so u dont have to go exchange...now u wont get them in backpack but get rep directly
Why So Serious?

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 9:22am

Daily Bonus

no money is added to my account when daily bonus is used
no results also if I sign off and sign on again

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 9:36am

The chest one got from the daily bonus today, it need a bit of translation made..

09:26 Внутри ларца вы находите несколько фрагментов коллекций:
09:26 Получен фрагмент коллекции: Captain's Telescope 1 pcs.
09:26 Achievement accomplished "A worthy beginning to a difficult journey!"
09:26 Получен фрагмент коллекции: Prize Sword 1 pcs.
09:26 Получен фрагмент коллекции: Miner’s Hip Flask 1 pcs.
09:26 Received:Saga of the Foot of the Barrow 1 pcs.

And if going to the "Attributes" page in backpack and clicking on the links provided after each reputation everyone part from Great Battle is redirected to wrong page in the Library.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 11:29am

I cann't use amulet of call during a fight from my combat backpack

I cann't use amulet of call during a fight from my combat backpack. I tried everything. Backpack opens during the fight but on clicking on an amulet there is no response. Only thing i can do is opening the steed icon and call my corvus to help in combat. Please solve this problem.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 12:33pm

When I am logged with a browser (google), i can not fight (connection to server interrupted), i can not see my estate...

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 12:41pm

cards opened after update are labled as maps not colletions and do not go with other cards in the backpack

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=246778106

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 12:47pm

Are you using client?

If so i have had no problem with this at all and i have done 2hrs of raging since updte, but i have heard several people say the same thing.

I did very recently update my client though, so if you do use client check you have the 'update on startup' box ticked under main > client options. This will take a while upon next startup to download the newer files but may well sort the problem. You can always untick the box again after if you wish.

yes, client.

I did what you told me and took like an hour to update, I didn't have it done so thanks for help ^^

But remains the problem with group's bag.

Thanks.
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 1:20pm

Big Card Bug with cards

It is the plan that Cards are from now on stackable ???
THEN IT ISNT WORKING

I've bought a card set from a friend with an old card (13:06 You unpack the deck and find one collector's card: Dragon Blood card 1 pcs.)
I still have that Card at my Backpack under Collections + Quest Ressources but i dont find it under Mapps
(http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…rtikul_id=10468 ) .

At the Evening the same i've bought a Fey Card from Auction (still have the card at my BP) and can'f find it also ..
Befor 2Days i bough 3x the same card over Exchange but got only 1 !

Pls check it fast , it isnt funny anymore :truce:

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 1:52pm

cards and auction

now cards are taged map but in auction, isn't group map

so ....
- we are not able to add request to buy card on exchange
- if somebody sell card with new tag on auction, we are not able to see it

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 1:55pm

tchat and auction

I have test ... each time i open auction ... tchat stop work and need close and reopen client

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 2:44pm

hello ı have a problem about my weapon's executioner magic, there must be 50 tenure exe magic on my weapon but after update only seen 1 , please can you help me about this issue ty http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=208005051

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 2:56pm

Any news on any of the bugs being fixed?

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 3:15pm

Check the Update FAQS page Quez, i try to post resolves as quickly as i can. Some issues are related to player end or need to be addressed individually (like the exe magic) but for general ones you can look there to find the solutions :)

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 3:59pm

problem

1 wonder stun rings) 20 dragon insignia) 500 sandwiches) record in the manor was plenty safe :grrrr: :grr:

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 4:32pm

Check the Update FAQS page Quez, i try to post resolves as quickly as i can. Some issues are related to player end or need to be addressed individually (like the exe magic) but for general ones you can look there to find the solutions :)

Thanks i had seen that, but i was thinking more things like the pots for rage/rainbow bought with links being only 1 use instead of 2 or other such issues that players have no control over.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 4:54pm

error chat

hi, i have a big problem with my chat.. a lot of time doesn't work and a message tell:16:50 Connection with chat server not established yet.
please solve my problem, i cannot close and reopen 7-8 time to day the game.
thanks

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 5:26pm

I see that all the caards, chess pcs etc have now been moved to the right areas, but there is still an issue with gaining a card you already own.

If you already own that card and gain another you do not get the 'new' card.

I just bought 10 packs from the fair and 5 of those i did not get because i already had them in my bag, please fix this or give me another 5 packs please.