You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 1:27pm

I had amulet in repository and now I cannot take it back. Cell in estate is showing empty however if Im checking all bank slots from bank I can see amulet in there. Can you return amulet please.

Ghost web amulet still showing when Im checking all my bank slots and loosing days when it was frozen.
Can you return my amulet with 12 dasy as it was frozen before update

Right now 4 days left
[[artifact_235774988]]

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 1:36pm

I had amulet in repository and now I cannot take it back. Cell in estate is showing empty however if Im checking all bank slots from bank I can see amulet in there. Can you return amulet please.

As been mentioned earlier.. start removing your items from your Estate safe and then what you had in your repository will soon show up there.. say you have 3 slot in estate safe and 3 repository slot.. the 3 from repository is "hidding" after your normal estate items.. if that make sense for you ?

Beuwolf

Thx for the tip unfortunately Im not on forum too ofen. I moved the item back to repository now.
Days of use from amulet gone now and only because of no information about it before update happen. hidding items under other items especially repository items its not cool :(
I hope that lifespan on amulet will be placed back.

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 3:41pm

my chat has been down for a couple of days now, though maintenance might have solved it, but I still cant use any chat's

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 5:10pm

after tallaars is done, if you share statistics with friend through a lnk, everyone stays invisible cant see who anyone is
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 7:06pm

entered icy cradle when trying to go back to luan coast I only get this
Вы слишком молоды для встречи с опасностями Островов вечной стужи.

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 7:45pm

chat doesnt work if I also open internet explorer.

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 8:29pm

can not use my amulet

hello :(

i have a problem with backpack , i can not use my amulet igu why?

ALSO my player slap single why?

This is a problem because everything changes

good game all

happy new year for 2015

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 9:23pm

Event «1»minute starts in 0 in location Brigantine Lafer.

Saturday, December 27th 2014, 10:23pm

chat....

FIX MY F*CKIN CHAT PLEASE :cursing: :thumbdown:

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 2:28am

I have 3 lingraonts cards http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…act_id=30661165 and it doesnt let me exchange them in fortress for a new card, pls help me

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 6:04am

Game bugs experienced over last 24 hrs ( 3 )

1. Somehow since last 2 days .... i start everyfight with -150-160 Hp from full hp.... i was in 3 different halls like that and even on hunting mode now... seems there is some kind of bug... i been eating bunch of satiety food to make sure it wasent the food restoration amount of HP the problem......

2. in Talaar Halls, SUGGESTION - Fix the fact that Ghosts count as players in location because if one decide to stay dead and inactive in hall you are stuck in that room .. and if it is in a deep end and nobody shows up you are simply wasting the 8 gold value of blessing it costed to buy in bless shop
The metal gates slam down with an ominous sound right in front of your face. The malevolent Tallaar will only allow you to leave the Halls when all your opponents are dead.

You cannot attack a ghost!

3. Bring back PLEASE the use of wild Daring ( from pet ) usable with elixirs :pinch: ......... thats so useless.. we already have other pet spells to increase ur damage.... actually 2 of them ... why the hell now wild daring is not usable with strenghtening potions anymore... i totally dont get it ?( ........ !

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 6:06am

RE: Game bugs experienced over last 24 hrs ( 3 )

1. Somehow since last 2 days .... i start everyfight with -150-160 Hp from full hp.... i was in 3 different halls like that and even on hunting mode now... seems there is some kind of bug... i been eating bunch of satiety food to make sure it wasent the food restoration amount of HP the problem...... <---- would be nice to get feedback regarding this issues froma dmins pelase

2. in Talaar Halls, SUGGESTION - Fix the fact that Ghosts count as players in location because if one decide to stay dead and inactive in hall you are stuck in that room .. and if it is in a deep end and nobody shows up you are simply wasting the 8 gold value of blessing it costed to buy in bless shop
The metal gates slam down with an ominous sound right in front of your face. The malevolent Tallaar will only allow you to leave the Halls when all your opponents are dead.

You cannot attack a ghost!

3. Bring back PLEASE the use of wild Daring ( from pet ) usable with elixirs :pinch: ......... thats so useless.. we already have other pet spells to increase ur damage.... actually 2 of them ... why the hell now wild daring is not usable with strenghtening potions anymore... i totally dont get it ?( ........ !

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 6:14am

Botomless casket disappeared from backpack

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 6:37am

Error Starting fight

I started a rainy and after about 10mins started to have trouble starting fights (Error performing attack), I took 2 screenshots with my blessings and the error message. Eventually I could not start a fight at all. I tried in both the client and browser. Please could you refund my blessings. I could only get a screen shot from prt screen and can't attach them as they are over 150kb.

List of effects

NameDuration:Blessing of the Warlord6minUlleriuni5minCrushing Rainbow Power6minElixir of Invulnerability6minMedallion of Mystical Outlook6minScorpion Metamorphosis Elixir2h 5minPot of Gold3h 6minWeak Magic Aureole5min

(This copy and paste taken after writing this and trying to attach files etc.)

Thanks

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 7:26am

DB Error!

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 8:05am

today is impossible play!!!! :(
all game is slow attack, change location, call mount, anyway action is very very very slow

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 8:17am

Huge lag, I have to refresh client every single flower I pick :cry:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 9:13am

the situation is unsustainable, i understand today is Sunday but if possible solve problem urgently, at times is impossible play

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 11:28am

Face iit guys admins dont read this section and further more if you want compensation for lost items or bless you haven't got a remote chance of getting it, most players will testify to that!!

Sunday, December 28th 2014, 1:12pm

DB Error!

What's this?

I have to close client a lot to,play