You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 9:44am

i cant make 3rd certificate UK

i cant give my 50 pcs combat certificate to make 3rd certificate UK .. here the link http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=248978918

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 12:35pm

can we have any answers please?

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 1:55pm

no chat available with browser at work continuosly, since today on top no connection with server in fight "connection to server interrupted".

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 5:16pm

unable to login fight
unable to left fight

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 6:07pm

Will Chaos badlands enable again???

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 6:34pm

when finish fight if i die often impossible exit to fight

on the screen is visible popup with write "UNABLE TO LOGIN"

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 6:35pm

incredible in the fighting there are more problems now than in the first days after the update :(

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 7:18pm

I can not seem to load the map on the left of the screen or on the go fashion world map I'm on mozilla
had the same, you have to only clean your Cache(computing)

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 8:12pm

This morning everything was working and now it only works width mode bug slowed ....
your work done administrators please is unplayable :xmasparty:

it would be good that the new year, there is less bug the game is in your hands :bllll:

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 8:16pm

* not working

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 8:23pm

Lots of problems today:

Getting stuck in fights
Seeing players at tallaars entrance on my location
Fights not loading
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 5:04am

I had number of wind pots in bank. Time of bless on them has been decreased but number of pots stayed the same. It should match total hours of bless after update.

I was thinking this myself but for red lolly or other lollies. I was pretty sure they were 2 hr blesses before update but can't be sure. What I do know is I still have the same number of lollies.

Can someone confirm if they were 2 hrs or 1 hr before update because if they WERE 2 hr then they should DOUBLE the quantity like they did with my Elixir of Invulnerability's.

yup - used to be 2hrs

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 5:12am

I had number of wind pots in bank. Time of bless on them has been decreased but number of pots stayed the same. It should match total hours of bless after update.

I was thinking this myself but for red lolly or other lollies. I was pretty sure they were 2 hr blesses before update but can't be sure. What I do know is I still have the same number of lollies.

Can someone confirm if they were 2 hrs or 1 hr before update because if they WERE 2 hr then they should DOUBLE the quantity like they did with my Elixir of Invulnerability's.

yup - used to be 2hrs

Thx Underworld :gift:

Right, here's a bug,

My Lolly's were'nt multiplied like other items to reflect the change from 2 hrs to 1 hr!!!
:clubbing:
:smoke:

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 5:42am

bug re start this morning

unable to left the fight
unable to login

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 8:31am

I had frozen 2 things in my estate: golden scales and a lolly, both boxes are empty

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 11:30am

So now we cant even leave fights after they are done. Got into a fight a plateau around 1:00 or 2:00 server time and even after the fight we were all stuck there. Couldnt do anything so I logged out and went to bed.
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 11:36am

use of pet food faulty, used 18 units on one pet and satiation did not rise, changed to different pet and used 10 units of pet food and satiation only went up 1, some form of remuneration is due please, :grr:
Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 12:19pm

use of pet food faulty, used 18 units on one pet and satiation did not rise, changed to different pet and used 10 units of pet food and satiation only went up 1, some form of remuneration is due please, :grr:

Its not a bug. The pet food was changed during update. It now takes more of these new ones to feed pet (check "Quantity of food needed to completely satiate"). However you do get equivalent increases in drops and lowered price so in essence its about the same as old pet food. Most of these issues were addressed in previous post so check or search forum if you experience any other problems for a possible explanation or solution. By now someone should have told you that your repository items are in the estate bank but you need to remove the items there prior to see them.

PS. This is a great update with lots to offer players. It will stabilise in time like all prior update so do be patient and explore all it has to offer atm.

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 12:19pm

issue with tchat and auction

issue still not fixed....

tchat stop working after going on auction

need close and open client

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 1:22pm

-Dullahan- [11]

been there done that, but not in repository, have been unable to get online for several weeks, so basically the game has robbed me, once again without giving enough notice about changes...

How would the owners of this robbing game feel if they suddenly decided one day that they needed to go to the bank....say to get some money to pay the mortgage or to even go food shopping... but when they get there the bank turns around and says, oh i'm sorry but the 50 grand you had in the bank has expired because you didn't use the service for a couple weeks.... or that because they live outside their service area, i'm sorry mr faeo but we decided to move your money, ok fair enough its not where you left it, but we did leave it next to the vault, we did notify you about it, but the fact that you couldn't get the message means nothing to us, you still lost your 50 grand, do you think everything is a game, you expect people to pay for this service, when you have no morales, when you have no care about its citizens, no sense of right or wrong or justice or do you all just not give a shit about anyone but your own pockets :grr:
Prior Planning and Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performance