You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, February 4th 2015, 11:31am

update

hello! I have disappeared after the update of one of these objects is the commander of the belt route

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 6:24pm

I was not able to summon any wraiths while in a fight today.

Friday, February 6th 2015, 9:03am

My clan renewal is available. We have town hall built in Citadel (which allows all clanmates to pay renewal fee), but none of them can pay the fee. I have enabled the permissions long ago and rechecked them again at the time of this post.

Clanmates see no button to renew the clan and the only message they see is: "A clan is registered for 30 days. To extend the time that a clan is active you must go to the Clan Registrar Office and pay a fee. The clan fee is equal to 1 and extends the time before a clan is disbanded by 30 days. The head of the clan can pay the fee if your clan is due to be disbanded in less than 30 days. If the fee is not paid within the time allotted, the clan will be disbanded. "

"Time before clan is disbanded: 29d 4h.You cannot pay the tax if you are not the clan chief or you do not have permission to submit a request to capture the fortress!"

Only clan leader can pay still. This needs to be fixed.

Also, we built Sanctuary in clan citadel and when you enter the building, the screen goes black and nothing is displayed. When you leave the building, it boots you out of clan citadel. This also needs to be fixed.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Friday, February 6th 2015, 3:52pm

My clan renewal is available. We have town hall built in Citadel (which allows all clanmates to pay renewal fee), but none of them can pay the fee. I have enabled the permissions long ago and rechecked them again at the time of this post.

Clanmates see no button to renew the clan and the only message they see is: "A clan is registered for 30 days. To extend the time that a clan is active you must go to the Clan Registrar Office and pay a fee. The clan fee is equal to 1 and extends the time before a clan is disbanded by 30 days. The head of the clan can pay the fee if your clan is due to be disbanded in less than 30 days. If the fee is not paid within the time allotted, the clan will be disbanded. "

"Time before clan is disbanded: 29d 4h.You cannot pay the tax if you are not the clan chief or you do not have permission to submit a request to capture the fortress!"

Only clan leader can pay still. This needs to be fixed.

Also, we built Sanctuary in clan citadel and when you enter the building, the screen goes black and nothing is displayed. When you leave the building, it boots you out of clan citadel. This also needs to be fixed.

Our Clan is level 1 people other than the Clan Leader have always been able to pay... Not sure if it has changed or not since the update. But has never been any issues before...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 8:27am

Shylark, before the update in December anyone could pay the clan tax, I know because I sometimes paid ours then. But after the update only Clan Leader can do it. So most likely a bug and hopefully they fix it soon.

Saturday, February 7th 2015, 2:47pm

Shylark, before the update in December anyone could pay the clan tax, I know because I sometimes paid ours then. But after the update only Clan Leader can do it. So most likely a bug and hopefully they fix it soon.

Okay we have 3 more days until we need to pay... But I will check it then... Sorry you all are having issues..
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, February 8th 2015, 6:11am

Ive been dragged 4 times on my rainbow for 10 minutes on all and this isnt the only time its happening
Been waiting all this time so the developers could fix this thing, but 2 months seems plenty of time already. :thumbdown:
~ I will lift u up when u fall down :snowball: after i finish laughing :thumbsup: ~

Monday, February 9th 2015, 12:19am

How many Battlefileds need to get sketch?

My clan members had win several BF, more than 20, and nothing in my bag.

I think we have a bug because we have win too many BF and the sketch must have be got.

Can i help me please?

Monday, February 9th 2015, 2:07pm

I cant start the abyss fight

I wonder whether there is a rule for starting the fight. Everytime when countdown of time for fight is over, im going to hand of the abyss to start fight and click start fight button, but it says "you must have right to start the battle". When i am asking to players who start the battle "how can u start the battle, is there any rule to start it" they just say "there is no rule, i am only clicking to start fight button. Can u help me about why cant i start the fight.... :cry:

Monday, February 9th 2015, 3:02pm

I wonder whether there is a rule for starting the fight. Everytime when countdown of time for fight is over, im going to hand of the abyss to start fight and click start fight button, but it says "you must have right to start the battle". When i am asking to players who start the battle "how can u start the battle, is there any rule to start it" they just say "there is no rule, i am only clicking to start fight button. Can u help me about why cant i start the fight.... :cry:

Your clan leader has to change your rank to give you permission to start it.
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Monday, February 9th 2015, 3:09pm

How many Battlefileds need to get sketch?

My clan members had win several BF, more than 20, and nothing in my bag.

I think we have a bug because we have win too many BF and the sketch must have be got.

Can i help me please?

I had to win 17 times in arena before we got our final sketch

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 8:23am

Estate issues

:smoke: For myself & a few others that I have checked with the last 36 hours it seems that Estate functions ...(such as adding resources to the workshop)....have been locking up client. I'm not sure if it is true for broswers estate, but this is getting a bit aggravating when trying to produce mass quantity of supplies. If someone could check into this please, it would be appreciated.
:sneakers: On this same note the estate does also freeze at times when moving items from town hall to pack or vice versa. I just use my workshop more & notice the issue there more often. With refreshing the location it corrects the issue for only but a moment then returns to its frozen state.
Again, thanks for checking
-- aggravated geo -- :P :mine: :hug:
:beer: if its beer-30, whiskey-time, or wine time :wink: best pour spare glass :sneak: im on my way :dance::drink:kiss2:

Tuesday, February 10th 2015, 6:12pm

Quest:
Ghostly Experiment [13]
The Spirit Charmer is absorbed in creating new wraiths, but she needs a strong and fearless helper to continue her experiments.

Current goal: Get and bring to Lady Cordelia 20 Soul Fragments and a choice of: 20 Succuleaf or Downpetal, 20 Lionfish or Reefer, 20 Celestine or Cacholong.
Reward: Mysterious Knapsack 1 pc., Strong Essence of Experience 2 pcs.

The problem is that the monsters dont drop soul fragments to me, I'm currently fighting ferocious kroffdors for it:
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=8915

Saturday, February 14th 2015, 2:10pm

HI Error -310 when loading url http://warofdragons.com/area.php?error=A…urrect+yourself.

HELLO

I have a problem when I connect I have that which appears more image and I died in more way to play

what to do please thank you

good game

Sunday, February 15th 2015, 3:43pm

15:43 Connection with chat server not established yet.

Monday, February 16th 2015, 6:25am

on the trail of evil quest is not working on mag side. seems to be working on human side.
I'll look that up...

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 4:02am

3:50 AM In gratitude for the delivery of the pet essences, the lady grants you 4000 Spirit Charmers reputation.

but....
Spirit Charmer 0

please fix as fast as possible, pretty please

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 4:03am

nevermind, just took 15 minutes for it to give us the rep

Tuesday, February 17th 2015, 10:10pm

I have a problem with the canoe race ...
Ma canoe disappeared, but the quest is still in the accepted section.
So no canoe, no way to finish the quest...
I did correct the errors, retart the game, made a maintenance of the client...nothing worked so far...
Will I be stuck for the rest of the event ?

Wednesday, February 18th 2015, 5:21am

I have a problem with the canoe race ...
Ma canoe disappeared, but the quest is still in the accepted section.
So no canoe, no way to finish the quest...
I did correct the errors, retart the game, made a maintenance of the client...nothing worked so far...
Will I be stuck for the rest of the event ?

No option of Decline the quest in Accepted section?

If it it there you can decline and restart the quest again!
Just be a loyal person in life, Rest all follows from Wealth to Health...... :beer: