You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 10:33pm

fix all the russians quests and remove their bugs especially with Задача своенравного Духа

Wednesday, August 19th 2015, 10:46pm

No curse on logon / logoff

I have not gotten the curse to begin the shadow 'quest'. I have logged off, logged on, waited a day, etc. etc.
Sleep is a symptom of caffeine deprivation.

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 2:04pm

actual superblow failed

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…06&server_id=10

screenshot wich shows the blows and my actual superblow to compare
screenshot
lvl 4 dodged my Great thirst for blood lvl 6 superblow , i am lvl 6 so thisone should always hit or maby i am wrong ?
had that before in chaotic battle to but cant do a clear documentation becouse fightlog runs out and i was busy with fighting

Here you see the fightlog is stoped and no scrollbar is visible , i did definitve only that hits you see here

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 5:06pm

Free Meadows location doesn't work

When I enter Free Meadows the location image doesn't show up. Same thing happens in Paradise corner. However in Paradise corner the image shows up if I click location button again, in Free Meadows this doesn't work.
SpeX has attached the following file:
  • fm.JPG (87.86 kB - 12 times downloaded - latest: Oct 3rd 2015, 12:02am)

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 6:09pm

Character Portrait

Character portrait next to experience, valor, energy gauges is empty, shows only the clouds. Not sure if just me or what

Thursday, August 20th 2015, 8:21pm

When you're in a group and if your partner begins a fight, and you click in "Join the battle", it shows you "Battle has ended" when the battle has not even ended. help.

what -_Angel_- said, it also happened to me. had to refresh tho.

Friday, August 21st 2015, 6:40am

Bug or Feature?

Getting the essences is triggered when the pet is active, not when its active at start of fight.

cheers
fixed with new pet system

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 1:01am

My estate is resetted back to nothing. (Using client) Please fix that, worked hard to get it this high.^^ More annoying is..i can't use anything i have achieved. thx for listening.

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 8:13am

My estate is resetted back to nothing. (Using client) Please fix that, worked hard to get it this high.^^ More annoying is..i can't use anything i have achieved. thx for listening.

Leethan, read this thread about how to fix your problem since if you wanna wait for Admin that might take quiet some time.

Issue with estate and client

Hope that helps sorting out your problem. :beer:

Regards
Beuwolf

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 1:38pm

Little Urchi is a liar. He wants me to kill 5 monsters, which level is not more than 1 below mine. Yet, I killed Liches [5] and they didnt count

Saturday, August 22nd 2015, 5:22pm

Strange machine quest no longer available. Please bring it back

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 7:37pm

RE: Game Update Bug Report Thread

Dear all,

Here you can report bugs you find in the updated version of the game.
I have 15 item but my spaces full (backpack)
Grisel (human)

Sunday, August 23rd 2015, 8:02pm

All your buildings are available. Just click on their plots. It's a Graphic glitch.

Monday, August 24th 2015, 12:08pm

The "Geologist's Belongings" and "Herbologist's Belongings" collections are the wrong way around. Not sure if the rewards are also swapped but I would guess so.

Monday, August 24th 2015, 4:21pm

6:15 You have completed the quest Treasure Hunters: Bottle for treasure hunters.
16:15 Opening the bottle, you look with interest at the find. Received: Half-decayed Treasure Map 1 pcs. Removed: Fluorite 25 pcs. this are second time when i push at map activation and disepear please restor 2 map grey are soo rare to recives them , and whit yours bug i lost them

Monday, August 24th 2015, 6:16pm

help me please

[/url] Subido en

I do not see any fights =(

Tuesday, August 25th 2015, 12:40am

I make quest Cursed Shield, near 100 recipes droped, but no recipe for making Consecrated Steel... i try find this on exechange and it calls Holy Steel Recipe. How to find this recipe? maybe its bug?

Wednesday, August 26th 2015, 10:39pm

dunno if this is the right part of forum but one of my badges wont show up in the top bar .. i got green vision rep but the badge aint up there :x :D

Thursday, August 27th 2015, 3:00pm

hi,
I have big problem to use arrow on Battlefield. sometime ok.... sometime Nok