You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 5:50pm

It's not just temple, bug cost me temple as well as arena wins. The thing that happens is the opponents misteriously get points when I finish fights in which I win. For example this happened in arena... Me and my partner were both in separate fights. When I win my fight (my partner is still fighting), at that exact time arena just ends saying opponents won. Now, this is impossible in more ways than one. So pls fix this bug. Thank you.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Tuesday, October 20th 2015, 6:12pm

i have a problem in cave of equals... it's been like that since i was lvl 11(since it came on) but i never bothered much with this untill i've hit a dead level for anything else so... my problem is tht i cannot mine in equls cave... everytime i try to do it i get of these two errors : 1. a messege apears saying "unknown error" or 2. i try to mine and nothing happens at all; after a few seconds of frozen screen i go nback to where i started.. i hve print screens on this error from tonight's cave but i will use an older image of the same bug
https://imageshack.us/i/p5w643jlp
i hope this will be solved soon cause from what i experienced so far, lvl 14 will be a very boring one

Can you reproduce it in browser?

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 9:07am

yes... client or browser no difference at all, same bug occurs
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, October 21st 2015, 5:18pm

The talents seem to have a bug. http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=26243 This protects from all damage.
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=26244 Then you upgrade to green andsuddenly it only protects from critical damage. I think there are a few other wording bugs in other talents as well. I would appreciate at least clarification on what each talent does.

Thursday, October 22nd 2015, 12:24am

i have a bug with this quest :
Bald Stake! Decline
It seems there is trouble at the cemetery again. One of the local villagers has risen, turning not into a wandering corpse, but an evil and dangerous vampire. The wife of the restless liche has almost lost her mind from terror, the farmers are grabbing their torches and pitchforks in panic... Who will return the liche to eternal peace? Of course, a fearless defender of Faeo!

Passed: Return with a report to Koeshu the Occultist.
Current goal: Obtain GunglDOjaws 5, and an Arboris branch in Zvigold Grove. Ask for a Garlic Charm. Bring the trophies to Koeshu.

i have all the item but the quest did not continues

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 4:41pm

disappeared rune!!!

From my helmet disappeared rune.
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=217796947

I remember exactly what it was there. But when it was gone, I do not know. I noticed it once now. Please understand and return my rune to the place.

Thursday, October 29th 2015, 4:46pm

I am Sorry. That's my mistake. All in normal with helmet.

Saturday, October 31st 2015, 9:13pm

i have a problem in cave of equals... it's been like that since i was lvl 11(since it came on) but i never bothered much with this untill i've hit a dead level for anything else so... my problem is tht i cannot mine in equls cave... everytime i try to do it i get of these two errors : 1. a messege apears saying "unknown error" or 2. i try to mine and nothing happens at all; after a few seconds of frozen screen i go nback to where i started.. i hve print screens on this error from tonight's cave but i will use an older image of the same bug
https://imageshack.us/i/p5w643jlp
i hope this will be solved soon cause from what i experienced so far, lvl 14 will be a very boring one

Can you reproduce it in browser?

been in cave again tonight... problem still there.. i cant mine on damned cristal.... always unknown error
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 11:19am

11:09 After performing a great deed in the service of the Shadow Catchers, the character -elwin- [8] received the Medal of Worship.

wrong medal in sentence 8|
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 6:41pm

BUG with a shadow quest.
One on One with your own Shadow

Passed: You have completed Shadow's task. Tell it about your success.
Current goal: When hunting monsters whose level is no more than one below yours, lure and defeat Invincible Shadow [7] .
Progress: Invincible Shadow has been defeated: 0 from 1
First part of quest was to kill the Hidden shadow which I did. Then asked to kill Invincible Shadow. However after fight with mob i keep getting attacked by Hidden shadow again. 5x i killed hidden shadow. FInally got sick of it and declined the quest. So instead of getting 5 twilight coins, or even 3 for passing first part of quest, I get none. This has happened on two separate occcassions now. Sometimes this quest has worked, i fight hidden shadow and later I get the invincible one. Is it normal for hidden shadow to keep attacking? If not please fix.

18:20 You have been attacked by Hidden Shadow [7] .
18:21 Hidden Shadow, losing its life force, silently disappears into thin air. One on One with your own Shadow Quest [7].
18:23 You have been attacked by Hidden Shadow [7] .
18:25 You have been attacked by Hidden Shadow [7] .
18:30 You have been attacked by Hidden Shadow [7] .
18:35 You have been attacked by Hidden Shadow [7] .

Wednesday, November 4th 2015, 9:55pm

yes, it' normal... i once got attacked 12 times by hiden shadow untill invincible decided to show up

Sunday, November 8th 2015, 7:33am

Quest name: Rescue of Orlufia.

So, I ran into a pretty bad bug (or two.) while doing this quest, it was while I was killing veteran demon hounds to fill energy spheres. the astral twin debuff was working normally until my second vet fight, the amount of health it took away increased and stayed gone after it was taken off after filling a sphere properly. I ended up ignoring it, because i figured it would correct itself after a little while. I proceeded with the quest, until I got to the unarius scroll chest and had to fight the guard, noticed my health was still really low, so I decided to take off my pauldrons and bracers. (since re-equipping armour in other games usually fixes health problems.) doing so somehow duplicated them, and only made the matter worse. (once again I ignored It and decided to tell a mentor or a guard after I got out of the room.) I proceeded to kill off the guards to get the key to the chest, after opening it I left, and continued with the quest, by going back to the past, ended up dying to the level 10 demon hound in the past. (The encounter left my character wounded.) after dying I went to find a guard or mentor to ask for help. while looking around, I got healed by someone, the health bug got fixed and the duplicated pauldrons and bracers disappeared. (only the duplicated gear disappeared, I still have the originals.)
I hope this gets fixed, it would be pretty bad if it happens to anyone else. Because I got lucky with the skeleton guards, I only had to fight the chief and one add.

PS. Sorry got the grammar errors, too tired to correct and not enough time.

Thursday, November 12th 2015, 6:19am

silphyus offering.... Not showing anymore... neither in my reccuring quests

when i clic the only option that says : you will encounter the wrath of the god if you do not leave sylphiud « it bring me back to location

Air God Reputation 2550

and i have all ressurces... simply silhpyus wont let me give anything... the quest isnt appearing even in my reccuring.... that is not normal i think ??

could anyone look into it please ??? ;(

Friday, November 13th 2015, 5:47am

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=25540

Gift with pet Mister Pumpkin - Does not drop pet essense using Ghostly Elixir (and yes, i had over 1200pc of pet food and it equipped)
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Friday, November 13th 2015, 10:28pm

Passed: You have completed Shadow's task. Tell it about your success.
Current goal: With help from your own shadow, gain victory over any superbeing. Other players should not help you.

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…=1&server_id=10

Killed it with shadow alone...but no reward..would love my 5 coins but have to resign quest for now cause no other available that I can solo :D

22:28 You have completed the quest "One on One with your own Shadow". - Resigned

Tuesday, November 17th 2015, 3:20pm

wrong recipe

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=5753

Name:Power Element Fav recipe

To make the Strength Element Fav 6 pcs, you will need:

Malleable Stone 40 pcs;
Crimson Flickering Fragment 30 pcs;
Crimson Sparkling Fragment 12 pcs;
Crimson Shining Fragment 2 pcs;
Liquid Nacre 10 pcs;
Light Silver 1306 pcs.

Production of this item requires a minimum of 135 Jeweller skill.

on this recipe it's whrite Crimson shining fragment 2 pcs but i just made 2 recipes and i used 8 crimson shinig fragments

Friday, November 20th 2015, 2:36pm

Group battles bug

Whenever I want to join a fight from a player in my gruop from chat:

14:32 A member of the group xxxxxxxx[c] joined the battle « Attack on xxxxxxx». Join the battle.

I get the message:

Battle has ended!

Only way I can join the fight is from "fights" menu....

Please fix it!

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 4:08pm

nobody reads or care about this topic....

i have 3 bug alone for my caracter... and nothing since over 2 weeks .... administration does not care about us players at all..

this is reason why im quitting offcicially this game...
not worth my time.. and evenless my money ...... !

1. sylphius offering blocked... she dosent let me offer anymore...... im at 2550 rep......go figure..
2. scroll of attack in my underwater item is gone...
3. scroll of food ( mana and Hp regen ) .. in underwater items also gone....had 1 k food there...

and the only place where we can speak it uo is here in a dead forum topic that is being ignored by admins.....

thanx alot ...great ..... !
cyalll

Saturday, November 21st 2015, 8:55pm

great ... another annoying bug.. everytime sylph air god come on for me on opponent the game freezes and i have to refresh client for it to work again... how is it possible to have this many bugs after months since the last update?

Sunday, November 22nd 2015, 1:06am

great ... another annoying bug.. everytime sylph air god come on for me on opponent the game freezes and i have to refresh client for it to work again... how is it possible to have this many bugs after months since the last update?

We have bugs in the game from July 2013 update
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol: