You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 5:54pm

crash server - no cave

hello,

from the server crash this afternoon I have no access to the cave - temple and arena

when I click on battle I always phrase crash

The server is currently down for maintenance work. Please try again later. :woody:

Sunday, March 6th 2016, 7:51pm

refresh page when you at there will be normal soon

if not works try to clear caches,cookies

Tuesday, March 8th 2016, 10:15pm

Instant Teleportation doesnt work, trying to buy scroll and msg appears - This instance is not currently available.

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 11:45am

Steps to reproduce the problem:

1. Create group of 2 or more players
2. Confirm "Hide attack information" check box is NOT checked in Group management.
3. Player A attacks mob.
4. Player B sees the link in group chat: A member of the group Player A[12] joined the battle « Attack on Emperor Scorpion». Join the battle.
5. Player B clicks "Join the battle" to join the battle.
6. Message appears saying Fight has ended although the fight is in progress.
7. Player B has to go into the fight lists and join the fight from there.

** Would be nice to see the "Join battle" link working correctly**
I have this problem too

Saturday, March 12th 2016, 12:02pm

2. Confirm "Hide attack information" check box is NOT checked in Group management.
3. Player A attacks mob.
4. Player B sees the link in group chat: A member of the group Player A[12] joined the battle « Attack on Emperor Scorpion». Join the battle.

I have this problem too

Everyone have... lol

Saturday, March 19th 2016, 11:44am

bug

Hi, there is a bug on the skill puzzle you can't move the top center.... for it i have fatigue now. :truce:

Friday, March 25th 2016, 4:36am

Cant use http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=359409466 strong eldive wraiths during fight from battle backpack. (first time this happened.)

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=228738852

4:08 AM Some of your items have been damaged: Harmony Legendary Bow (-1), Titan Sash (-1), Amulet of Absolute Surmounting (-1), Legendary Pauldrons of Invulnerability (-1), Necromancer's Dark Amulet II (-1).

Refreshed game, restarted client/update, cleaned cache... still cant use eldive wraiths.

Tuesday, April 5th 2016, 1:34pm

Your Soul Is Mine, Dog quest bug

Last time i was doing it I was in the group, and on last 2 fights Ghostly Wraith fell into group bag that I didn't notice. I finished the quest and got none of the merchant marks. I was puzzled but after disbanding group i got last 2 Ghostly Wraith.

Today after doing quest i ended with 5 Ghostly Wraith http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…rtikul_id=27133

And can't finish quest at all.
Need help

Thanks
Bane

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 9:06pm

same error

same error pleaseee helpp

Wednesday, April 6th 2016, 9:21pm

The commander did not issue an order for you to leave the village. Wait for his command!

The commander did not issue an order for you to leave the village. Wait for his command!

Migration can not

Friday, April 15th 2016, 2:04am

New collection coins (with mounts) are placed in backpack in the "Misc" pocket near event coins (like x-mas copper, NY2016 coins etc), while all other collection coins, that i alrdy had before, are placed in "Elements" pocket with all other collection elements.
Lawful, Neutral, Chaotic… Idiotic.:woody:

Friday, April 15th 2016, 3:50am

Battlefields tab is not loading, but every other game feature seems to be normal.
Anyone else having this issue?

Friday, April 15th 2016, 3:53am

Battlefields tab is not loading, but every other game feature seems to be normal.
Anyone else having this issue?

Same problem for me and friends

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 7:29am

Urgente

URGENT :grrrr: :grrrr:

! I'm really upset me out on this by collecting plants! http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=17218 the excellent first he imagines atinava all supposed to if you already did is much easier and more when you repeat it I promise I did it very well but I surely wrong mark is a game error or bug -.- !!

please need you to remove that today as 6 or 9 am because today I am free and I want to advance far in the profecion to win gold and to arm myself all because I am very new and as you know is a bit difficult and more when do not buy diamonds.

[Please, I need this http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=17218 remove me today as 6 or 9 am because I am free today and want to advance far in the profecion to win gold]

Greetings from Venezuela...

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 9:45am

URGENT :grrrr: :grrrr:

! I'm really upset me out on this by collecting plants! http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=17218 the excellent first he imagines atinava all supposed to if you already did is much easier and more when you repeat it I promise I did it very well but I surely wrong mark is a game error or bug -.- !!

please need you to remove that today as 6 or 9 am because today I am free and I want to advance far in the profecion to win gold and to arm myself all because I am very new and as you know is a bit difficult and more when do not buy diamonds.

[Please, I need this http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=17218 remove me today as 6 or 9 am because I am free today and want to advance far in the profecion to win gold]

Greetings from Venezuela...

Dear Player,

There is nothing wrong with the Power Drain you got. It is a game feature. Even if it is negative it is not a bug. It happens when you fail 3 times an a row the Game puzzles. Please check HERE how puzzles can be done,

More luck next time!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 3:28pm

Elt Scroll dialogue is incorrect

00:57 You did not learn the secret to making the item Large Scroll of Retribution in the Elt Cube.
00:57 You did not learn the secret to making the item Weak Power Tetrark in the Elt Cube.
00:57 You did not learn the secret to making the item Shiz Beer in the Elt Cube.
00:57 You did not learn the secret to making the item Anti-traumatism Tetrark in the Elt Cube.

It should read "You did learn..."

00:58 You did learn anything new. You already know the recipe for Shiz Beer

This should read "You did not learn..."

Every scroll I have opened has the incorrect translation

Thank you. Give the game time to refresh the cache and should be alright then.

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

• "lososerg" started this thread

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 3:31pm

3. Player A attacks mob.

Thank you for a very detailed reproduction steps. Helps a lot.

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 11:13am

after killing 400 monsters, you still exp.

no loot, only exp, people are not supposed to still get exp.

Saturday, April 23rd 2016, 7:50pm

estate portal

Hello...when i use the estate portal i go always at place of sorrow ...whatever the destination i choosed..
TY :love:

Thursday, April 28th 2016, 8:01pm

So here's my situation,
  • My clan has an Oracle Quest of turning in 250 pieces of Thistle
  • I put up exchange request for 500 pieces of Thistle
  • Exchange request was completely paid in full
  • I goes to Oracle, and turned it in while carrying all 500 pieces of Thistle
  • 19:52 Removed: Thistle 250 pcs You completed Oracle quest Thistle and earned 25 Energy for the clan. Received: Clan Support Token 25 pcs
  • And I only noticed after I wanted to start making my Collected Thistle, the other 250 pieces that's unused was completely gone too

So the question is, where did they go?... I know it's just a damn 250 pieces of Thistle. Just letting you guys know that it magically disappeared...