You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 8:35pm

Bug
Cannot change ring/ammy for coins with rodrick the trader

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=205363782

There is no bug. The trader will not buy very worn items (which have less than 30% maximum strength left). You repaired your Amulet.
Well-behaved women seldom make history.

Женщина часто меняла историю, но история не изменила женщину.

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Thursday, May 12th 2016, 9:20pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…t=1&server_id=0

2nd event or I do not receive anything + last quest for non received ghost ring
thank you to see the problem

09:51 The battle « Attack on Ghost Leader» is over.

Budugri = No quests are currently available!

There is nothing wrong with event.Now the event will run as originally planned, and how it should work.

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 2:07am

Please make bow effects work the same for every player. An example Powerful True Arrow for some players stays only for one move, for another stays as long until the unfortunate victim makes a move. If player is stunned, is this effect should work just for one move or all a way untill opponent has a chance to hit? I could not place this effect on some DE players. Could be missed 2 -3 times in a row? The same for Powerful Protection Punishment bow effect. I noticed the quantity of hits descreasing even a suffer players does not move, and on some players only if the effected player makes moves. How should bow effects works ? Please fix this bug.

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 8:54pm

Knights honor ring

anyone know why i cant use or change my honor ring to gain victories ? few of us have same problem to ... thanks :shuffle:

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 8:58pm

RE: Knights honor ring

anyone know why i cant use or change my honor ring to gain victories ? few of us have same problem to ... thanks :shuffle:
yes me too. i have ticket open. but it is boring to wait around 4 weeks without any reply... problem is to change the honor or valour ring we have to the great deeds ring... Cause we are mages. so we not able to get the exhausting ring and the wins didnt count. :no:

-MED- [20] 

Professional

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 10:37pm

anyone know why i cant use or change my honor ring to gain victories ? few of us have same problem to ... thanks

yes me too. i have ticket open. but it is boring to wait around 4 weeks without any reply... problem is to change the honor or valour ring we have to the great deeds ring... Cause we are mages. so we not able to get the exhausting ring and the wins didnt count.

From 11lvl you gain victories from wins in caves of equals so you don't need ring for that,isn't it?

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 4:52am

From 11lvl you gain victories from wins in caves of equals so you don't need ring for that,isn't it?

got the same problem , the ring isn't only for fighting in cave , is it ?

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 7:59am

anyone know why i cant use or change my honor ring to gain victories ? few of us have same problem to ... thanks

yes me too. i have ticket open. but it is boring to wait around 4 weeks without any reply... problem is to change the honor or valour ring we have to the great deeds ring... Cause we are mages. so we not able to get the exhausting ring and the wins didnt count.

:woot: Also if the Great deeds Quest isnt available? :embarressed: Forgot to push in the text too... We didnt have the Great deed Quest for the UK in the quest section. But, i´m able to drop humans slains for certificate... And the one for Coal is also available. And not other Quest in pass available.

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 10:50am

Regarding Knights Honor Ring Bug:

I submitted a ticket about this on 6/6/15 9:09 PM, and it still hasn't been resolved. Upon completion of the red UK quest, it is possible to change the ring to the setting which allows it to be upgraded, however it does not actually record the victories and they are not counting towards the upgrade itself.

I have found that if people completed the quest with the original Tournamenet of Worship, their rings work as they are meant to, so the issue only occurs when someone has completed the red UK quest with the mage equivalent (Cave of Equals). Hopefully this can be fixed and the people who have not received the rings they deserve will be compensated (my ticket is almost 1 year old now so you can imagine the amount of caves i have done that haven't counted to towards the upgrade -.- ).

-MED- [20] 

Professional

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 1:21pm

Ring works ONLY in ToW, for mages this ring NOT available anymore and it's not an bug. This ring supposed to be used in ToW (5-10 lvl) now your wins in Caves of Equals count in case you have in accepted quests.
Also if the Great deeds Quest isnt available? Forgot to push in the text too... We didnt have the Great deed Quest for the UK in the quest section. But, i´m able to drop humans slains for certificate... And the one for Coal is also available. And not other Quest in pass available.

check your accepted quest,you might have it there.

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 1:27pm

The Diamond Salmon fish heals for 300 hp, but the description states that it heals for 350. Make up your mind fishy!

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 7:59pm

Ring works ONLY in ToW, for mages this ring NOT available anymore and it's not an bug. This ring supposed to be used in ToW (5-10 lvl) now your wins in Caves of Equals count in case you have in accepted quests.
Also if the Great deeds Quest isnt available? Forgot to push in the text too... We didnt have the Great deed Quest for the UK in the quest section. But, i´m able to drop humans slains for certificate... And the one for Coal is also available. And not other Quest in pass available.

check your accepted quest,you might have it there.
I check again. :( DIdnt have the "Great deeds of the Underground Knight" quest available

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 8:06pm

^ above post

Talk with whoever introduces you to UK rep and if you have purple the deeds should be there. The ring only counts for the lvl 5-10 ToW, if you want to check how many wins you have you go to backpack > Attributes > Quest

Thursday, May 19th 2016, 8:47pm

^ above post

Talk with whoever introduces you to UK rep and if you have purple the deeds should be there. The ring only counts for the lvl 5-10 ToW, if you want to check how many wins you have you go to backpack > Attributes > Quest
Nope. quest isnt there...:( Thats now my only problem...

The rings are ok now. :) thats the good part. :kiss2:
Thanks all for answere :)

Friday, May 20th 2016, 2:57am

Problem with quest HUNT FOR MEDALS
While participating in battles on the Battlefields, use the corresponding scroll to find and kill Medal of Worship owners. You can get the required scrolls from the heads of the corresponding factions. You cannot have more than one scroll at a time.

Ok quest was going fine. Talk to NPC get task to kill someone with coresponding red medal in btf. DId 5 of the 9. Have BOE, God of Dead, UK and GB left to do. I go talk to NPC now and they do not offer me the quest to kill. I need to receive the quest item to be able to kill that person in btf. Please help me continue this quest. Thank you.

Friday, May 20th 2016, 3:03am

Update on situation.
I went and rechecked with the remaining NPC and the only one who does give me the quest in the warlord for killing someone with GB red medal. Didn't think it had to be in particular order, so why doest the arsenal guy, the god of undead or fanatic give me options anymore, I know that they had given me the option before.

Friday, May 20th 2016, 8:04am

Solution provided by another player thank you. BOE quest given by BOV NPC, Godess of Life gives quest to kill God of dead, etc. Appreciate the help thanks.

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 5:01pm

negtors or unrius

i was wondering if the bug of the negators disapearing upon completion of getting the fargs will be fixed soon and if we will be getting the negators returned?

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 5:24pm

shield for estate thrown room

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=295887159

this item still has no 'use' button so you can install it into your thrown room in your estate. any updates on if and when it will be fixed?

Tuesday, May 31st 2016, 9:04am

some times when i use auto eat function the popup screen stays there, until I eat again

please find attached pic
Battleking69 has attached the following file:
  • error1.JPG (127.12 kB - 63 times downloaded - latest: Oct 7th 2022, 2:42pm)
what is the definition of insanity? :glance: