You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 6th 2016, 12:50pm

you can only visit those islands after lvl 8 as far as I know
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Sunday, August 7th 2016, 2:50am

"those islands" are not even mentioned here: icy cradle is haldebor, and terror warf is terror warf :)
I know is not all cupcakes and rainbows, but i'd rather go throu life thinking that it mostly is :gum:

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 5:08am

Quest stage

Conversation with Nathan about the Golden Fish
On Mag side... Sad the Poor Admins can't get it right.....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 8:08pm

problems logging carracter in

hello.

can someone help me. i cant log my other account (troubles) in.

if i try to log in i got sent to http://warofdragons.com/mycom_associate.php.
if i fill this in it sed Invalid username or password.

can someone pls help me. thnx

Monday, August 15th 2016, 11:37pm

bug

23:33 You have attacked Habu [14] .
23:33 The battle « Attack on Habu» has begun.

23:33 You have been attacked by Prickly Habu [15] .
23:33 The battle « Attack on Dzaack» has begun.
23:34 The battle « Attack on Dzaack» is over.
23:34 Received: Dark Shard 2 pcs.
23:34 You have received Weak Penetration Triark 1 pcs.
23:34 You have received 57 50 .

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…34&server_id=10 the fight i started
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…99&server_id=10 where I've been attacked
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, August 15th 2016, 11:38pm

23:37 Some of your items have been damaged: Artful Contrition Pauldrons (-1), Artful Contrition Cuisses (-1), Mercenary Rucksack (-1).
23:37 Unbreakable items did not lose their strength: Artful Vengeance Bow
23:37 The battle « Attack on Habu» is over.

this was the first fight i started but I could not complete

Tuesday, August 16th 2016, 4:25pm

Human guards, changes in clan

Hi guards, before you made changes in the human guards clan we could see the guards online, now we can't do it.

http://warofdragons.com/clan_info.php?cl…18&mode=members

It was so helpfull to find a guard when we need it, could you consider to show it again?

Thanks!!

Friday, August 26th 2016, 9:57pm

The one-armed bandit still freezes the client when you get a super game.

Also there is no explaination on how the super game even works.

Monday, August 29th 2016, 4:00pm

in a quest Indestructible Artefact, I collected 3 particles, and when i combine them in right order, i get weird answer options for the Air Mage. then i went back to location, tried talking again,and that part of the quest was completed. I don't remember what exactly was writen, some random letters and and i saw 'human' and 'magmar' in two different answers, there were 6 answers if i remember correctly

Sunday, September 4th 2016, 9:28pm

Hi. Theres is a bug about 3 crystaline caves victories quest (wich you can complete aswell with 70 scalps) and the bug is that i have 3 wins in a row but i can't get the quest as completed and the game shows me this message:
You have not won 3 consecutive victories in the Crystalline Caves!

Victory in caves on feat3

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 6:15pm

UW armor seems to stay on when using blacksmith quest amulet? Probably a bug...

Sunday, September 11th 2016, 6:16pm

sorry for that

Monday, September 12th 2016, 12:13am

Bug For underwater armors

hi guys!

Today ı do 6 level exorcism of orlufia quest.I Use http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=400278210 going to magmars locations,because ı need magmars monster kill for quest. But my UW armors dont wear,now tell guards,ı think find a bug/game open.This is a first,really ı dont know :(
:woody: :woody: DeviaSend :xmasparty: :xmasparty:

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, September 12th 2016, 7:36am

hi guys!

Today ı do 6 level exorcism of orlufia quest.I Use http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=400278210 going to magmars locations,because ı need magmars monster kill for quest. But my UW armors dont wear,now tell guards,ı think find a bug/game open.This is a first,really ı dont know :(
This is not about Orlufia quest,this item is used to teleport to magmar locations to kill magmar monsters and collect their hides for "Works of the Great Blacksmith" quest which can be done to get level 6-10 artful non-valor armor,for more info you can check here

However,about Orlufia quest,you should go talk to Sorena the Mermaid and take the amulet from her,then use the amulet (in Steppe Vista) to get teleported to UnderWater Temple and continue your quest. :music:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, September 30th 2016, 12:01am

Using the client, and in Tallars (and a couple times in PvE fights) the right-side battle info panel won't load. I have to refresh sometimes 4-5 times to get it to initialize properly. This keeps me from using magical poison or scrolls against enemy targets at the start of the fight.

Lag's also bad, I'm often down to 1/3rd hit points when the fight starts, despite it doesn't seem to take long.

Friday, September 30th 2016, 12:12am

Three times now I've died before I could get that other fight pane to initialize :wall:

Friday, September 30th 2016, 3:27am

I dan´t see demons invade in event list: I saw you posted somewhere in forum it should be fixed in this update. Still hasn´t been done? Or is it just not showing in event list yet? Or you shut it down for good? :?: :truce:

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 2:39pm

First id kit reverted to old type advanced first aid kit missing

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 10:37pm

cartojal

fail adobe of eternal ice, only monster, no recurse :shock:

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 10:39pm

cartojal

sorry, no fail, only have new filter, me fail
:stupid: