You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 4:32pm

Grey lvl 1 Rings and Amulets.

Hey

I saw some lvl 1 grey amulets and rings since the update have been released, i asked around how to get them, it seems that we have to log on and wait for 1 hour to have them ... Well 've been like 24h now and still nothing appears x')

Someone know something ? :(

Monday, December 22nd 2014, 4:44pm

it's a beginners quests for when you first make a character. You get rewards for staying in the game.

You can't get it, no matter how long you stay around now.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 6:48pm

I saw many, many old players that have them (from lvl 2 to 5 with way more than 1 or 2 month played)

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 3:00am

Yes, I also saw lvls 4 with it. The ring that I saw increases the chance of do a critinal blow
I'm cute :D

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 3:21am

Yes this is not just for New players but was introduced after the game was open after update. My son said he had a timer on his screen when he logged in for the first time like 3 days ago after update. He said for like and hr he got bonus's and then chests, inside the novice chest, soldier, fighter chest were ring and ammys not direct from the staying in game promo..

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 10:16am

It's terribly unfair that players that have spend months and months or years and years in this gamle can't have access to those gifts -_-

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 11:43am

My son is years in game and when he logged in for first time after update the lil timer was there and counting down
Im not sure if it dissapears if you log out before the bonus. He didnt log out so cant verify that. Mayby Check your misc inventory in bag for two grey chests. The items are inside those

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 11:45am

i see you are wearing novice helmet so i see you did get the gifts from bonus :)

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 11:57am

I also opened all chests to my lvl and I did not get anything like rings or ammys ://

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 12:00pm

just a guess but maybe some of the items are random. I havent opened my chests yet so Ill open them and see if i get rings and ammys

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 12:06pm

Ok, let us know if you get them :)

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 12:08pm

I got rings moment I logged in after the update? Lives in the world of Faeo:2 year(s) 6 month(s) 29 day(s)

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 12:11pm

Received: Modest Pot of Gold 1 pcs, Hops Tankard 1 pcs, Medium Novice’s Chest 1 pcs, Soldier’s Chest 1 pcs, Primary Elixir of Giant 20 pcs, Primary Elixir of Life 60 pcs, Zigred Amulet of Call 4 pcs, Elementary B’yal Rune 1 pcs, Elementary Ing Rune 1 pcs
Received: Broken Horseshoe of Luck 1 pcs, Broken Underground Knight's Banner 1 pcs, Novice's Light Bag 1 pcs, Large Novice’s Chest 1 pcs, Pkhadd Amulet of Call 4 pcs
Received: Amulet of Attack - Zigred 3 pcs, Wonders Valor Elixir 1 pcs, Warrior's Blessing Talisman 1 pcs, Fighter’s Chest 1 pcs
Received: Amulet of Attack - Pkhadd 3 pcs, Wonders Valor Elixir 1 pcs, Elder's Blessing Talisman 1 pcs, Warrior’s Chest 1 pcs
Received: Mystery Chest 1 pcs, Novice Helmet 1 pcs
Received: Amulet of Attack - Tiger 3 pcs, Wonders Valor Elixir 1 pcs, Premium Sphere 1 pcs, Elite Warrior’s Chest 1 pcs
Received: Wonders Valor Elixir 2 pcs, Travel Hip Flask 1 pcs, Champion’s Chest 1 pcs

I didnt get any rings or ammys either so guess each one is different
but now i am too full of stuff to move :truce: :lol:

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 1:08pm

I dont think it's different for all. Maybe it's like the newbie chest you earn when you first make an account.