You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 5:20pm

Admins.

You guys really need to make up your minds. Stop messing around with the fair.

Firstly no Aura's. Fine, whatever.

No 6/1 Red armour at all. So people bought the 90days stuff. Now you add 6/1 Reds at double the price? Wtf is wrong with you? seriously. (Not to mention that during the previous Ddos Cake!, my damaged armour (4 times) still hasnt been restored- 2 months and ticket hasnt been answered yet. So should i buy, shouldnt i buy?)

Thats not all, first red rings and ammys are 30days and now 60days after people bought them already. My http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=247158578 is still 30days. Please make it 60days.

Then you messed around with Pot of Golds too. Can/Cannot be frozen. 7day/30days. :lol: Just stick to one thing guys.

Thanks for the update though:) I actually like it. And thanks for adding more links.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "TraceyG21920" (Dec 23rd 2014, 5:24pm) with the following reason: bad language

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 5:24pm

And ffs, tell us when no damage is going to end.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 5:26pm

huh and the pot of golds are 7 days again now? pff

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 5:44pm

Hello, Rictor.

It is true we've introduced different prices for red items with/without life span.

There are differences to some items (e.g. life span) too. You'll be able to buy them with updated attributes at the Fair. Attributes of items that you had purchased before will be updated by tomorrow.

We are sorry about the confusion, update brought not only changes to the gameplay that players experience, it also affects admins' way of work.

Everything will be sorted out soon.

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 5:49pm

Thank you for the prompt reply. And i wish that would extend to my ticket as well :p

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 5:59pm

please fix my ring too

3:37 AM You have bought the following items from the shop: Legendary Armor of Ecstasy 1 pcs, Legendary Cuisses of Ecstasy 1 pcs, Ring of Absolute Insight 1 pcs. Thank you for your custom!

still 30 days and all the rings now in shop got 60 days :( this is not good

Tuesday, December 23rd 2014, 6:11pm

It is true we've introduced different prices for red items with/without life span.

There are differences to some items (e.g. life span) too. You'll be able to buy them with updated attributes at the Fair. Attributes of items that you had purchased before will be updated by tomorrow.

please if ur going to change the Attributes of the items/armours in the shop please return our money so that we are able to repurchase items that we think is best value for our money

in the first place it wasnt our fault that bad goods was place in the shop and i see it unfair if we are stuck with items that we buy and then u changed